Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 Faceplates

Go down 
3 posters

Whats your opinion on 360 Faceplates?
Gotta get em all!
Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_lcap33%Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Worth paying an extra few quid if it comes with a game
Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_lcap50%Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Only if its free with a game
Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_lcap17%Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Complete waste of money
Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_lcap0%Xbox 360 Faceplates I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Xbox 360 Faceplates Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:20 am

Both Benjamin and myself personally love collecting faceplates for the 360, only if theyre game related tho so we dont have any of the silver/wood grain or hotrod ones. We currently have quite a few of them (I'll post images of them when I get round to it and/or if anyone wants to see them properly before they buy one...sometimes images online dont look as good as the real thing)

Today we picked up 2 faceplates for Transformers (considered VERY limited). These must be the first faceplates we have bought which arnt strictly official because theyre interchangeable, one comes with 12 templates to use. The reason we bought 2 is that theyre 2 different types, Autobots and Decepticons.

Anyways what do you people think of faceplates in general? Cool or a waste of money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:00 pm

I'm a cheap, poor worker bee. I'll go for them if they're free with a game. Or at a stretch really cheap, like from www.play-asia.com.

Did you like me pimping a website for cheap games there?
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:10 am

Have you actually bought any faceplates from Play-Asia?
I ask because they have had some nice ones on there but they all state that they are only compatable with a Japanese or US console (even tho I cant see what difference there will be unless the clips are placed differently)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:15 pm

Nothing to worry about. There is no physical difference between the 3 different Xbox versions. I have received 2 faceplates from Play-asia. Try and check out www.videogamesplus.ca as well. I buy my cheap games from those two sites.
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:37 pm

I never actually bought One. I really like this Gears of War one I saw. Also, this cool transformers and one for Viva Pinata. I'd really just like to buy the pack of customizable face plates.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151

PostSubject: Faceplates cheap   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:51 pm

Verflucht wrote:
I'm a cheap, poor worker bee. I'll go for them if they're free with a game. Or at a stretch really cheap, like from www.play-asia.com.

Did you like me pimping a website for cheap games there?
Ha if you have a curries next to you the electrical curries not a curry shop they sell some 360 faceplates in there for 2.49 there well worth bying theres an Army one An england one theres a gears of war and loads others for under 8.00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:49 pm

have you seen the new halo3 faceplates they look like army ones but there not its got a picture of halo on and is green and orange.
Back to top Go down
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:05 pm

I chose the second one down. The huge choice of faceplates that are out there are more than tempting to go out of your way to make your xbox look one of a kind.

Most of the listings on places like Ebay and Amazon are going to set you back about 10-15 quid at the most. So I don't think buying one that you really love to bits is going to break the bank since you'll be staring at it everytime you game its good to have something eye catchy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Faceplates   Xbox 360 Faceplates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Faceplates
Page 1 of 1