Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Xbox Live experience.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Worst Xbox Live experience. Empty
PostSubject: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:38 am

Originally posted by Verflucht wrote:
My worst experience, excluding stuff like rude folk, racist folk, or folk that disconnect before they can get a proper hammering was way back in the Xbox 1 days. I remember that I was still playing Top Spin and I thought that in the privacy of my bedroom, that I was just shit hot. Went online and challenged this fella. I had a look at his records and I thought that I could take him.

He was pleasant enough and must have been only about 12 years. His balls may have not dropped in real life, but he could make them swing about the court. The fella was just toying with me. 6-0 6-0 6-0. I have never been so embarrassed in my own living room. And that is really the reason why a little bead of sweat forms on my back when I hear the sound of a prepubescent in my ear piece. Because I know that a beating will not be far behind.

My excuse is that kids have a lot more time to devote to games than adults do. Yes. That is it. Nothing to do with the fact that I am getting older, slower and crapper.

All my bad experiences are just the same boring old stories, the ones from the men who dont like female gamers

"Oohh look a girl"
"Shouldnt you be playing with your Barbies"
etc
etc

Except one...

It was fairly recent actually, I quite innocently checked my friends list and decided to join one of my friends on Gears of War (you know, by just clicking the Join Friend menu in their profile). I got into the game and all was going well, I made a concious decision NOT to speak (because from past experience I find that whenever I open my mouth I get not very nice comments from men) but I also wasnt going to be ignorand should anyone ask me something. Lo and behold I was asked very kindly who I was as it was clear that everybody else knew each other. All I said was that I was a friend of K's and just chose to join his game...seconds later I got one heck of an earfull from a WOMAN!!!

"Who do you think you are joining MY game"
"I dont like other women why dont you just F*** off!"
"Youre a F****** B****! Get out of MY game!"
and the rest...Ive never met the woman before!

Anyways I decided to quit as I was obviously not wanted there and didnt think the game was worth the abuse.
I private chatted to K who informed me that she is always like that...ESPECIALLY if her husband was in the game too. Apparently she loves to flirt with the guys and hates any potential diversion from her. I then decided to send her a text message, I kept it polite and basically said that I was just there for the game and am not interested in chatting to the guys as I was already engaged.
One after the other I got text and voice messages from her with even more abuse telling me to stay the F*** away from her husband (of whom she proceded to tell me his Gamertag inadvertedly helping me to stalk him should I want to )

As you can imagine all this upset me as I am not a confrontational person and to add insult to injury I checked my Rep only to discover that she had bad rep'd me for leaving the game early!!! I thought she told me to F*** off!

Ah well.

Oh yeah...if youre interested her GT is Squeeker (it had a bunch of numbers after it but I cant remember what they were)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:49 am

What a bitch. Don't take that lying down, FMG. Use the report abuse facility. That is what it is there for.

I mean, back in the days when you had a goldmember, haha, sorry, I meant were a gold member, you basically paid to get entertained by Xbox. Abuse like that is not what you apid for. And it takes a special kind of psycho to feel threatened by a voice from an ear piece.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:21 pm

Dont worry I did!...twice! Once for abusing me in game and again for sending me abusive messages.

Thing was it was bad enough for me to not play online for a few weeks (cause I was like that before the Doc put me on the Happy Pills lol! )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my worst experience !!   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:53 am

My worst experience has to be when i was in a game night of another website because i lost on my team there was this one person called reload he was quite a racist person really just skitting and calling then he told someone that i called them and i never did that was my worst experience ever everyone was on my back because of this reload person ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:57 am

Ino people on xbox live whether there a girl / boy black / white it dosent matter but most people are rude and racist there was one who got this girl of xbox live because he kept being rude and nasty i mean girls are aloud on to and you dont here them coming out with fouled mouths or other stuff xbox live is free for everyone ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:05 am

Slanderous comments and offensive behaviour towards one person or another site is in breach of the terms and conditions of ALL ISP's and as such Legal action can and will be taken against ALL parties involved.

Also Private messages such as the following;

Quote :
your sad u kikin ppl of for no reason all ppl on splurge r gay & sed the sme fin anyway i wnt my account deleted danluk sed ad this dude l8tr {Censored} rip ur {Censored} of ha

will also be reported to the ISP of the person responsible and all neccessary measures will be taken. This message was sent by a member of your forums.

Finally, any sign of hate threads will be reported to the hosting provider for the site involved as this is against general internet Terms and Conditions and is likely to result in site closure
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:00 pm

Ok before any questions whats happening I am going to clean up this thread of any hate, it isn't acceptable. Its just turning into a 'he said, she said' argument now.

On the plus side, The Splurge is not in jeapordy because of all this, the only things in trouble are members accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:02 pm

EffEmmGee wrote:
Ok before any questions whats happening I am going to clean up this thread of any hate, it isn't acceptable. Its just turning into a 'he said, she said' argument now.

On the plus side, The Splurge is not in jeapordy because of all this, the only things in trouble are members accounts.
Yes she speaks sense dj byker if you only came on this ite to cause trouuble i suggest you leave .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:08 pm

This post looks like it is about to turn into a virtual fist fight. Let's see if we can sort this out. First of all, welcome to our newest membe, DJ Biker. As you can see, we are still a new site and we are trying to keep on top of things in regards to content and other things that people post. For the most part, people have been very good so far.

Anyways, just to get back on track, you've obviously not had the best of experience starting over here. Effemgee is our admin, so she is the link between this site and the ISP. If you would like to make a complaint about any conversations between yourself and any member of this site, please PM me and we will take this further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:19 pm

Hello Chaps.

Just for the record excellent show EffEmmGee, abit bright on the eyes with the Pink I'm sure we could get used to it all.

On a more serious note, we where drawn to this site today unfortunately due to your members making defamatory remarks and statements about our community X-A.

May I remind that this is against your free hosting terms and conditions and is more or less classed as a hate site giving us the autoritiy to seek legal action to defend our repetition, if you would like to review your own terms and conditions feel free to do so as it's quite clearly stated before you create a free forum.

We are simply not here to cause trouble but one of your members unfortunately made us come here to resolve the issues before it erupts.

The evidence is quite clear in DJ Bykers 0506 post and including snippets of the PM we where sent it's quite clearly obvious who's in the wrong here.

At the end of the day we mean no harm between both community's and wish to affiliate to help build your own community of members. But we would like to see something done with that member as soon as possible before measures are taken.

EDIT: Everything you need to know about internet law can be found by the useful link below and i'm sure you will find it interesting to say the least.

Internet Law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:32 pm

I am not causing trouble, i am simply informing another site of your behaviour when you were a member of XboxAddict.

The foul language was uncalled for as none was used towards you.

As for removing the posts, I have print screens so i have hard evidence to back up our reports about this hate thread
Back to top Go down
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar
Admin
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:42 pm

Consider this thread LOCKED!

In the hope that you might all bugger off and grow up.

I mean come on, if this was a playground, would you all be threatening to sue each others arses off?

I don't think so!

Make another thread on this, any of you, and it will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Xbox Live experience.   Worst Xbox Live experience. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Xbox Live experience.
Page 1 of 1