Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I chose Xbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why I chose Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Why I chose Xbox   Why I chose Xbox I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:21 pm

Just a little disclaimer. I am just going to explain why I threw my lot in with Microsofts console. Please do not take this as an excuse to start slagging off the distinguished competition. The main reason I have stayed away from the PlayStation is because I have always found the controller uncomfortable, to the point of being painful after a 20-minute session.

But first, follow me down my videogame console family tree.

Why I chose Xbox 2600jr_sysWhy I chose Xbox Right2520arrowWhy I chose Xbox Sega2520Master2520System2520CONSOLEWhy I chose Xbox Right2520arrowWhy I chose Xbox 700px-SNES_800Why I chose Xbox ArrowDown2

Why I chose Xbox Update051205_xbox360Why I chose Xbox LEFT2520ARROWWhy I chose Xbox Topdown_xboxWhy I chose Xbox LEFT2520ARROWWhy I chose Xbox Ngc01

As you can tell, I am a little partial to brand loyalty. And the reason why I chose the Xbox 1 over the Gamecube, when the choice was there to make was simply one game. Dead or Alive 3. That game was my introduction to the delights of the new console. Didn't care too much about the potential of the console or a little something called Xbox Live. But now that I have the Xbox bug, I am so glad that I went down the Microsoft route. So many games on that system that I played to death, from Ninja Gaiden to PGR 1&2, Spiderman 2 to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. And when Xbox360 came out, well, I think it is fair to say that I haven't played so many games since the heady days of being a student and enjoying the N64 at uni. Those were the days.

But that is why I chose the Xbox. Dead or Alive 3 and the digital representation of female pugilists. Or in other words, very crude advertising. I am a man, after all.
Back to top Go down

Why I chose Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why I chose Xbox   Why I chose Xbox I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:20 pm

Id, chose the 360 because you get a chance to play with people across the world and chat you meet someone new everyday its amazing the other consoles are really boring lets talk ps3 . To dear over heats faster than the xbox 360 and net play is absaloute basic crap . Xbox live rang me this morning asking me what ratings i would give to the support representative what support i would give a ranking for xbox.com and the same for the staff aswell as xbox live itsself. It was a rating out of 0-9 0 is the crapest and porest and 9 is the bestesrt . They even asked me how could i improve xbox live to make it better than any other console . I said just make the complaints shorter and more standable because now racists and sexsits now adays are not bothered because they get kicked of xbox live for 2 weeks if you get over 100 file complaints so i just comented it should be shorter. Thats the only thing letting the xbox live down the complaints because no one is bothered any more they think "oh" well just 2 weeks and ill be back on so all these rapists , racists , sexists , peedo,s and all those killers out there are not bothered now and could possibly make threats and make abuse or call someone about there skin coulor or if there boy girl or things like that you see my point..
Back to top Go down

Why I chose Xbox
Page 1 of 1