Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time! Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time!   Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 am

Have you been a fan of this very popular RPG over the years?

This is time to say what your most favourite Pokemon Version is and why.

Which one is better and why? When did you become a fan? Which Pokemon do you swear by to use everytime you play the game?

About me: I have to say that the Pokemon Gold and Silver Versions where the greatest of all time because these were the only games to have two regions and the chance to gain 16 badges in total!

My most favourite Pokemon of all time is Charmander as it was the very first sort of Pokemon that I got back in the Xmas of 1998 on the Red Version.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Raving Fluff

Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time!   Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:09 am

i can only say my fav version is pearl because thats the only one ive played, i know im late in getting into this craze! but i used to see pokemon or digimon etc as being for kids, its just so addictive!

Not played it in a while so I cant remember the names of the ones ive got. might have to charge my DSi up to play it again.
Back to top Go down

Favourite Pokemon Game Of All Time!
Page 1 of 1