Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread

Go down 

Which Pokemon are you playing?
Diamond
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_lcap25%Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Pearl
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_lcap75%Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Ruby
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Saphire
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fire Red
 0% [ 0 ]
Leaf Green
 0% [ 0 ]
Emerald
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:40 am

I thought that I might start a permanent Pokemon thread as thats what im into at the mo. Its for people to chat about anything Pokemon related such as their current Pokemon list, questions, advice etc.

Im fairly new to Pokemon so my knowledge is limited (I only own Pearl atm) but I do know people who live for this game lol.

I'll get round to posting my current Pokemon list later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:12 am

I'll confess that I was a Pokemon nut about 9 years ago. I had my blue version and played that until the cows came home and captured that most powerful of Pokemon, MewTwo, was it?

But I havlost interest now, mainly because I am the only one of my friends who has a videogames obsession. All my nephews only dabble, so they don't understand about wanting the need to catch 'em all, nor the pull of a level 80 pokemon. Kids nowadays. Bah.

Plus also, since you don't get achievement points for them, I'd rather spend my gaming time catching all the cars in Forza 2.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 4:28 am

Im really new to it all. I had a quick dabble on Fire Red and Emerald but never owned them so Pearl is my first. My only problem is that theres certain Pokemon that I cant get unless I owned previous Pokemon (such as Mew and Mewtwo) and because both Benjamin and I are completests its kindof annoying not being able to get them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: poke pearl :   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:32 am

I now have a DS again and currently playing on pokemon pearl. I have had all the pokemon games for game boy advance , nintendo ds and DS lite i stopped playing them about 6 months ago and now i've just spent £150.00 on a ds and im likeing the new pokemon pearl . I've got 3 gym badges now .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread   Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Thread
Page 1 of 1