Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Pearl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Pokemon Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Pearl   Pokemon Pearl I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:51 pm

I just got this game today, Ive not played much of it tho because im trying to get Benjamin to give it a go so he can get the Diamond version (And you can only have 1 gamesave so after he's had a dabble I can then play it properly)

From what ive played tho Im impressed. The outdoor graphics are a vast improvement to the previous 2D buildings, in this one the buildings are 3D kinda like Animal Crossing on the DS.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon :   Pokemon Pearl I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:22 pm

EffEmmGee wrote:
I just got this game today, Ive not played much of it tho because im trying to get Benjamin to give it a go so he can get the Diamond version (And you can only have 1 gamesave so after he's had a dabble I can then play it properly)

From what ive played tho Im impressed. The outdoor graphics are a vast improvement to the previous 2D buildings, in this one the buildings are 3D kinda like Animal Crossing on the DS.
Well i used to be a big pokemon fan but as the years went on it just slipped away ive played every pokemon game accept for pearl i sold my ds about 5 months ago now and thought that i really dont need to pay all my money on it because in the end of the day most of the pokemon games are the same basically .
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Pokemon Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pearl   Pokemon Pearl I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:56 am

That may be the case but for me Pearl is the first Pokemon game I've played. I'm trying to find Colosseum on the Gamecube but that's so rare now that I can only find it used, and that's a big no-go for us. We have our own 'religion' you see...to only buy games that are factory sealed!

You may think that this is impossible to do in some cases but we can still get hold of some Dreamcast games that have never been opened and still have the factory seal on them.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pearl   Pokemon Pearl I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:22 am

EffEmmGee wrote:
That may be the case but for me Pearl is the first Pokemon game I've played. I'm trying to find Colosseum on the Gamecube but that's so rare now that I can only find it used, and that's a big no-go for us. We have our own 'religion' you see...to only buy games that are factory sealed!

You may think that this is impossible to do in some cases but we can still get hold of some Dreamcast games that have never been opened and still have the factory seal on them.
Well sice its your first game they are hard at first but when you are used to them you will complete it in 2 days lol its brilliant but not for me anymore you might because your a girl .
Back to top Go down
Stubbsy

Pokemon Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pearl   Pokemon Pearl I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:12 am

I love playing Pokemon Pearl I'm on old player too played every one since the original and this is cool as you can have all 493 pokemon ever created on this one game! Also with Pokemon Battle revolution coming out soon on the Wii where you can upload all your pokemon from the DS and play in 3D with your mates sounds great. I cant wait til xmas!
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Pokemon Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pearl   Pokemon Pearl I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:20 am

Don't you need the old GBA cartridges to get all the Pokemon on the DS?

Pearl is actually my first Pokemon game so I don't have the older carts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Pearl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Pearl   Pokemon Pearl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Pearl
Page 1 of 1