Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why?   What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 am

This is where you can say your most favourite movie(s) and what you think of them.

What is your favourite Genre of movie?

Are there any movies that you should stay away form?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Raving Fluff

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why?   What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:04 am

Erm, dont think i can name 1 film but i like animated ones (CG and hand animation) like Pixar and some disney stuff (cant beat the classics)

then theres the action films like Die Hard which are awesome because of all the explosions!

Theres others too, might have to look at my dvds too see.

Oh i hate chick flicks (which you might find odd because im a chick lol!) i keep being asked by my friends to see these girly films...I mean for the hundreth time 'i dont want to see st trinnians or anything like that' no lovey dovey films.
Back to top Go down
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why?   What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 pm

The entire concept of "Chick Flicks" is to make money since they are the type of movies you would one ever see the once if you had now choice. haha

The classics such as the traditionally animated films are my childhood education as they made such a huge impact on the way I saw the world growing up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why?   What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favourite Movie(s) and Why?
Page 1 of 1