Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your worst three games?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What are your worst three games? Empty
PostSubject: What are your worst three games?   What are your worst three games? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:11 am

1) Spiderman 3. It promised so much and Spiderman 2 was actually a fun game. The moves in the previous game were interesting, useful and quite powerful. But SP3 is far too hard and repetitive and just simply boring. Sorry.

2) Superman returns. I love myself some comics and I think that that game is again really boring, the moves are awful and the whole concept of superman being beaten up by anything just makes me roll my eyes every time. I'll grant you that it must be difficult to portray the most powerful fictional character bar none in a game, but don't give up, EA, and produce crap. You think harder and produce something better.

3) Rumble Roses. I cried actual tears when I realised how much money I had spent on that game.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

What are your worst three games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your worst three games?   What are your worst three games? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:33 am

Verflucht wrote:
1) Spiderman 3. It promised so much and Spiderman 2 was actually a fun game. The moves in the previous game were interesting, useful and quite powerful. But SP3 is far too hard and repetitive and just simply boring. Sorry.

2) Superman returns. I love myself some comics and I think that that game is again really boring, the moves are awful and the whole concept of superman being beaten up by anything just makes me roll my eyes every time. I'll grant you that it must be difficult to portray the most powerful fictional character bar none in a game, but don't give up, EA, and produce crap. You think harder and produce something better.

3) Rumble Roses. I cried actual tears when I realised how much money I had spent on that game.

Me too as I bought that for Benjamin. Never played it myself and from what ive seen I dont want to play it, its not even a game its just a graphical toy for some men to perve over.

Im not too sure about my worst 3 games...theres too many to count atm so I'd have to think about that one and get back to you.
Back to top Go down

What are your worst three games?
Page 1 of 1