Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games Reviews!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:30 am

OMG oh wow! *bounces*

I got an email a few days ago from someone I know (who is a Community Editor of a well known magazine for 360 games...not OXM!) and ive just been asked if I would write a small review for a selected game for them! Im sooo chuffed! I cant believe it. Its only a small review im asked to do (250 words) but you never know...

As you can tell I've been very scarce on the details on this, I dont want to give too much information away just yet but when I know when its been printed I will let you know which magazine its in etc.

Also Im not going to post my review on here just yet either for obvious reasons (mainly because you wouldnt buy the mag now would you Wink )
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:47 am

Congrats! That's an awesome opportunity! I'd love to do that
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:41 am

Go for it. Be sure to point out the mag. And give us on the inside scoop on reviewers. Do they get schmoozed by the publishers? Do they actually play beyond the first level? Etc...
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:06 pm

Lol its not that much of a big deal, I'll be writing my mini review from home and emailing it to my friend who works for the mag.

All I can say is that if you now class me as a reviewer then I definitely play past the first level! Id make a fortune if I worked for the Backwards Compatibility team lmfao! (Sniper Elite much?!?)
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:46 am

Just a bit of an update, my 250 words of my review has been submitted and ive just had it confirmed that it will be in issue 32 of 360 Gamer Magazine and will be out on the 13th September...WOOTAGE!
Back to top Go down

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:44 am

I know someone famous.
Back to top Go down

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:02 pm

I just realised, using my detective skills, that you probably know Kirsten Kearney. Am I right? Am I? I am, ain't I? Why haven't you invited her to be a part of this forum?
Back to top Go down

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 am

EffEmmGee wrote:
Lol its not that much of a big deal, I'll be writing my mini review from home and emailing it to my friend who works for the mag.

All I can say is that if you now class me as a reviewer then I definitely play past the first level! Id make a fortune if I worked for the Backwards Compatibility team lmfao! (Sniper Elite much?!?)
ino but at thwe end of the day it is quite a big deal it could be taken a step futher like more oppurtunaties for other things or being a staff member of microsoft..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games Reviews! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games Reviews!   Games Reviews! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games Reviews!
Page 1 of 1