Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151) Empty
PostSubject: Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151)   Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:20 pm

Hi all. I'm ERRR151 from the FragDoll UK forums. I like joining new message boards, so I figured I'd give this one a go. I figure I may as well follow the format that Miss EffEmmGee has already established.

Name: Marcus

Male/Female: Male

Gamertag: ERRRskate151

Consoles owned:
Xbox 360
PS2
Nintendo DS
FC Twin (NES/SNES clone)
PS1

Games you love:
Xbox 360
Gears of War
Guitar Hero 2
Rainbow Six Vegas
Tenchu Z
AT THE MOMENT

Why youre here:
I like joining new message boards all the time, this one looks fresh enough so it will be fun to stay around.

Anything else about yourself?
I'm not quite sure. it's been fun!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151)   Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:59 pm

Hello and welcome!

Either you checked my Sig on the Frag Dolls forum or you noticed my accidental naughty post over there before it got deleted (my fault really for advertising...oopsy.)

Anyways im guessing from what ive seen/read of your posts on the FD forums that you may ever so slightly like Transformers? In that case you may hate me for some posts that ive not yet done Embarassed ...involves Transformers items that I believe is rare as...that I may or may not have purchased *hides behind small pile of Transformers stuff*
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151)   Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:16 pm

I'm not like huge hardcore Transformers fan, but after seeing the movie, I felt the need to dl the cartoon series and have become rather fond of it. So it's quite fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151)   Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do it with style or don't bother doing it (ERRRskate151)
Page 1 of 1