Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too much of a good thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Too much of a good thing Empty
PostSubject: Too much of a good thing   Too much of a good thing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:01 pm

I got a PM from one of our members this morning, basically telling me to pull my finger out and actually post something on this site. And he was quite correct, we have been neglecting the content on this site over the last week.

Thousand apologies.

I suppose the truth of the matter is that we here at 360splurge are all games addicts and if you check our individual Live eye profiles, you will see that there have been inhuman amounts of hours being spent on our consoles. But enough with the excuses.

It shan't happen again.

(There are just too many games to play at the moment. I finally got Virtua Fighter 5 and it plays like a dream. I got Eternal Sonata as well and I am playing in a dream of Chopin. Which is bizarre, but strangely entertaining. If this carries on, it will be a very poor christmas for my cousins.)
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Too much of a good thing   Too much of a good thing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:36 am

To be honest I am in a similar predicament. Too many games and not enough time to do much else.

But now I have promoted myself in my own little world of Splurge-ness the main reason I havent been posting as much as I really should is that I am now reviewing games! I am currently bouncing in between playing Tomb Raider Anniversary and Clive Barker's Jericho playing as much as possible so I can accurately write a decent review on both. Don't worry they will be posted and announced on the Splurge as and when they are complete.

Please forgive me, I'm doing this for the Splurge's own good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Why i dont go on 360 or splurge anymore :   Too much of a good thing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:49 am

Well, i havent really been on my xbox or computer as i should be now . The reason is because i had atleast 40 xbox games sold half of them then has the months went by i sold loads more you see . I completed pgr4 sold that now im down to 1 game left HALO3 ino it sounds stupid but i cant be bothered with my 360 anymore i havent got a clue why but just have,nt been bothered even though ive only got 1 game left but soon i will have loads more and be back on wanting to play i just know it. Aswell as that ive only been on splurge at night time like i used to be on nearly for 16 hours its gone down to 2 but if people starts posting again then i will definatly be on all the time. Anothwr reason why is because ive not been out with my mates and freinds in months just on splurge or 360 all the time but now im out with freinds everyday . I should be buying games but im buying tracksuits and (ect) i should be on my games but instead on the dashboard out with freinds . but soon im going to kick back and start spending my money on games relax play on the 360 . have fun on splurge and other websites . NOT BUYING TRACKSUITS ALL THE TIME NOT GOING OUT WITH MATES ALL THE TIME FROM NOW ON JUST SPLURGE AND 360. AND GAMES LOTS AND LOTS OF NEW GAMES.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Too much of a good thing   Too much of a good thing I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:27 pm

Well, we can't have nothing for you to read on Splurge, can we now?

I was sitting at home this evening, and watching a little of Californication, with that fella from the X-Files. And then I got this idea. An epiphany, if you will. I think that at the moment, we can all agree that there are perhaps too many good games to play, nad these games are not stopping coming out between now and the new year. Too many games, too little time to play them. It's a nice predicament to be in.

But it got me thinking. I have a videogame addiction. It's true. One part of it is wanting to play nothing but good games. And the other part is wanting to get an immense gamerscore. And to that end, my videogame diet consists of the following:

Vitamin A: Or in other words action games.
Too much of a good thing Tmnt-360-boxToo much of a good thing 720062_GS_L_FToo much of a good thing Boxart_pal_kameo-elements-of-powerToo much of a good thing 255px-Crackdown_box_artToo much of a good thing Boxart_pal_saints-row

Vitamin D: Or in other words, driving games.
Too much of a good thing RidgeRacer6_box_largeToo much of a good thing Forza2_BFrontToo much of a good thing 12139

Vitamin FPS: Incredibly important for a well-balanced gaming diet.
Too much of a good thing Gears-of-war_boxToo much of a good thing FEAR-360-boxToo much of a good thing Lostplanetboxqh3Too much of a good thing Pdz_jo_logo

Vitamin EA: Vital for a healthy gamerscore.
Too much of a good thing Asset_6300_hl

And to round it off, don't forget to include supplementary mineral components like calcium, iron, magnesium and the like.
Too much of a good thing Xbla

If you have all these things, we will win the fight against obesity. And as a bonus, all these essentials are NHS approved.

Trust me.

(Normal service to be resumed shortly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much of a good thing   Too much of a good thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too much of a good thing
Page 1 of 1