Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

arcade is Rip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomt207

tomt207

arcade is Rip Empty
PostSubject: arcade is Rip   arcade is Rip I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:28 pm

in my opinion arcade games r just anuvva wai of ripping us gamers off i mean 10 quid 2 play sum pathetic game wer the graphics are worse than a 5 yr olds drawings! cum on thats wot i call Rip!

Last edited by EffEmmGee on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

arcade is Rip Empty
PostSubject: Re: arcade is Rip   arcade is Rip I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:22 am

I guess it all depends on what you want out of XBLA. For some theres game on there that bring back memories and may not be able to get again on any other system (such as Frogger and Dig Dug and Root Beer Tapper), these 400point games will probably look a bit crappy to people who are new to them, but for those who used to spend their childhoods in the Arcades spending all their pocket money on this kinda thing will appreciate it more.

Then theres the completely new arcade games that have been built from scratch and cost around 800points, these are the games I prefer personally. They're good for a quick bash whenever I fancy a change from racing or shooting, they're refreshing! but thats only my opinion.

And last theres remakes of more recent titles such as Lumines, Exit, GripShift and RezHD etc. Personally I've played the originals of these before they arrived on XBLA (Lumines, Gripshift and Exit on PSP, RezHD on Playstation 2) so I knew what to expect. I guess if you don't have a PSP then this is another option if you wanted those games, as for RezHD, well the original is incredibly rare on the Dreamcast and Playstation 2, we're lucky enough to still have it on Playstation 2 and wouldn't sell it for the world!

It all depends on what you want out of a game, if you think they're a rip then don't buy them (theres always free trials of every single one to try before you buy though).

I love em!
Back to top Go down
tomt207

tomt207

arcade is Rip Empty
PostSubject: Re: arcade is Rip   arcade is Rip I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:59 am

oh yer lol ddnt think about that!!! woops
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

arcade is Rip Empty
PostSubject: Re: arcade is Rip   arcade is Rip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arcade is Rip
Page 1 of 1