Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official The Club Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Official The Club Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official The Club Thread   Official The Club Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:02 pm

The Club
Developer: Bizarre Creations
Publisher: Sega

Official The Club Thread 331692ps

Those that have not been keeping track of the developers who have been leaving the Microsoft stable in droves, may be incredibly surprised to see a Bizarre Creations game being published by Sega. Now, there is no need to look for signs of the apocalypse. Trust me, there really isn't. Bizarre Creations have just not renewed the exclusive contract with Microsoft. The droughts, hurricanes, flooding and destruction of the ozone layer is just global warming. That is all. Believe me.

Official The Club Thread 331692ss1_502w

Now, if you have been paying attention, you will know that Bizarre Creations has spent nearly 10 years concentrating on cars, kudos and camshafts. Free from such restrictive gaming constraints, Bizarre Creations have crafted a game that reminds me of a Jean-Claude van Damme film. Hard Target. Details are sketchy at the moment, but you have a choice of eight characters who are forced to kill for the pleasure of THE corporation. And Bizarre Creations is quite proud of the fact that you will get the equivalent of Kudos for performing stylish kills.How that will work out in practice, we can only imagine, but I would like to think that you would get bonus points for that elusive killing skill, death by testicle shot. Or maybe even death by bullet-pierced left iris. Or maybe even the very difficult bullet-through-rib-through-spine-out-of-left-ear shot. Who knows.

Official The Club Thread 331692ss7_502w

In betweeen the very sparse morsels of information on this game and the delicious anticipation of not only killing in beautiful environments, but also having to learn to kill in ver specific ways, I must admit that I am quite curious to see how this game turns out. One thing that you can be quite certain of, is that this game will look as stunning as you like. One thing that Bizarre can be quite proud of is that they know how to produce incredibly detailed locations. And I for one cannot wait to see how much detail they will put in for a game where you will actually be moving slow enough to actually take in all theinsane detail that has been put into the game.

Official The Club Thread 331692ss5_502w

All I can say is that this game may not be turning up the heat as much as some of the other games on the horizon, but anybody brave enough to try something unique and new in the FPS genre, has to be admired. And in Bizarre, we have a studio that can actually deliver on what they promise. This is one club that you will be mad not to join.
Back to top Go down
tomt207

tomt207

Official The Club Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Club Thread   Official The Club Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:20 am

heey any 1 git the club it looks good but repetitive i mite get it! is it worth the money!?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Official The Club Thread
Page 1 of 1