Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August   Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:52 am

Content: Streets of Rage 2
Price: 400 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text:
Single Player, Live Multiplayer 1-2, Local Multiplayer 1-2, HD (High Definition). To commemorate their defeat of the Syndicate exactly one year before, Blaze, Adam and Axel went out to celebrate. The next morning, however, Axel received a frantic phone call from Adam's younger brother, Eddie 'Skate' Hunter. Blaze and Axel rushed over and found Adam and Skate's house wrecked and a picture of Adam chained to a wall at the feet of Mr. X. The city was returned to its nightmarish state and criminals were once again running rampant. Unable to contact their old friend in artillery, Axel and Blaze team up with Skate and Max Thunder to free the city and rescue Adam from the Syndicate. It is up to you to take down Mr. X once and for all!.
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August   Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:12 pm

I picked it up. I love the old school games!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August   Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:34 pm

I've got it as well, but haven't played it yet. Since I played Golden Axe and had my lunch time memories at school broken by a game that hasn't aged well, I haven't dared to load up Streets of Rage 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August   Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Rage 2 - Wednesday 29th August
Page 1 of 1