Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug. Empty
PostSubject: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug.   Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:22 am

Name: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Cost: 800 MS Points
Availability: Not available in Asia
Description:
Single Player, Live Multiplayer 1-4, Local Multiplayer 1-2, HD (High Definition). One of the most popular puzzle games of all time is back with HD graphics, dazzling elemental effects and a new re-balanced X' mode! Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix brings together the worlds of Street Fighter, Darkstalkers and other Capcom characters to provide extremely addictive puzzle mayhem. Enjoy single player, local & online versus modes or just watch other players duke it out. Upgrade to the full game! Unlock your ability to earn achievements and track your high scores on the Xbox LIVE Leaderboards.

Click here for Screenshots & More Info

Developer: Backbone Entertainment
Publisher: Capcom
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug.   Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:51 am

Updated Information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug.   Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:04 am

I have it and will give it a bash as soon as the pesky housework is out of the way. Whereas I want to put in a solid effort for Blue Dragon, I have to do the "fence, hang the washing and do the washing up". My answer to that is, fine, but only if I get achievement points.

*Slap*

My new answer is "Yes, dear".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug.   Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Wednesday 29th Aug.
Page 1 of 1