Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slam Shot Sam

Slam Shot Sam

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures   Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Has anyone else been playing these?

I've bought all four and I'm part way through Episode 3: Muzzled! At the moment.

I've loved Wallace & Gromit since I saw A Grand Day Out as a kid and these games have the same charm and witt that had, it provides a much welcome change of pace after playing a hectic shooter or something too.

And easy achievements for anybody interested in that sort of thing Wink

Episode 1: Fright of the Bumblebees Achievements: Click Here

Episode 2: The Last Resort Achievements: Click Here

Episode 3: Muzzled! Achievements: Click Here

Episode 4: The Bogey Man Achievements: Click Here
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures   Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 am

I've not bought any of these yet but did play the trial of the first one and liked it. It was basically down to cost and value for money because at the time it was a choice between 1 episode of Wallace & Gromit or 6 Episodes of Sam & Max, so I went with Sam & Max, I plan to get them eventually though.
Back to top Go down

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
Page 1 of 1