Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread   Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:35 pm

I was playing Forza 2 the other night and uploaded some images for the first time so thought I would make a number of sticky threads for people to 'Pimp Their Rides'

You can see the images you upload here:
http://forzamotorsport.net/

Obviously don't go over the top with images, you don't need to post 10 pictures of the same car is what I mean.

Also can people use a website like www.imageshack.us to host their images as they will thumbnail your images for you, I don't want this forum stretched out of proportion because of careless image posting.

Heres 3 that I took last night whilst driving on my favorite track, the Nurburgring!

Just click the images for a bigger view.

I Splurge-ified my Mitsubishi Lancer Evo!
Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread My_spl10 Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread My_spl11 Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread My_spl12

Last edited by EffEmmGee on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread   Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 8:11 am

Ino, i made a gears of war car and loads of others there easy to make aswell as a xbxo360 car .
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread   Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:34 am

I may have to put it back in to take a couple, I made a slr in to the F1 safety car. I think it looked quite sweet so provifing i remember I will put it up over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread   Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:45 pm

I thought I'd better update the title to this thread rather than make a new one. I've been playing Forza 3 for hours now, I mean I've been sad enough to be designing my car for a few hours lol.

I'll try to post pics when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread   Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 am

Yeah I know I couldn't help it, this was as close as I could get to making the logo for this site. Took a while as at the time there was no White Xbox 360 consoles in the storefront, only the black ones, so I had to make this entirely from scratch (I didn't do the other logos, just mine). I don't think I did too bad.

Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread 360_sp10 Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread 360s_110
Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread 360s_f10 Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread 360s_t10

Got to love the Bugatti Veyron, currently working on my Mercedes-Benz Gullwing atm.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Slam Shot Sam

Slam Shot Sam

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread   Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Very nice!

... I should start Forza, it's another of the games I've had since launch but haven't bothered with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread   Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 3 Picture Thread
Page 1 of 1