Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)   Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:40 pm

Director: Russell Mulcahy
Writer: Paul W.S. Anderson (written by)
Release Date: 23 November 2007 (UK)
Tagline: Experimentation...Evolution...Extinction
Plot Outline:
Survivors of the Raccoon City catastrophe travel across the Nevada desert, hoping to make it to Alaska. Alice (Jovovich) joins the caravan and their fight against the evil Umbrella Corp.
Official Website: Resident Evil Extinction

Above info from IMDB UK

Resident Evil: Extinction is again based on the wildly popular video game series and picks up where the last film left off. Alice (Milla Jovovich), now in hiding in the Nevada desert, once again joins forces with Carlos Olivera (Oded Fehr) and L.J. (Mike Epps), along with new survivors Claire (Ali Larter), K-Mart (Spencer Locke ) and Nurse Betty (Ashanti) to try to eliminate the deadly virus that threatens to make every human being undead…and to seek justice. Since being captured by the Umbrella Corporation, Alice has been subjected to biogenic experimentation and becomes genetically altered, with super-human strengths, senses and dexterity. These skills, and more, will be needed if anyone is to remain alive.

Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 01residentevilextinctiozf8.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 02residentevilextinctiohm2.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 03residentevilextinctioiz5.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 08residentevilextinctiokq7.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 10residentevilextinctiozu1.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 18residentevilextinctioqw9.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 20residentevilextinctiokl1.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 21residentevilextinctiokl5.th
Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 04residentevilextinctiowg3.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 05residentevilextinctionv0.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 06residentevilextinctiobe8.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 07residentevilextinctiotw8.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 09residentevilextinctiobj8.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 11residentevilextinctiodw9.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 12residentevilextinctiolh4.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 13residentevilextinctiopc4.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 14residentevilextinctioio3.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 15residentevilextinctiocc5.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 16residentevilextinctioag7.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 17residentevilextinctiovg7.th Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) 19residentevilextinctiofj2.th

Article - IGN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)   Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:43 am

Oh my word. How much work went into that post? And I am sorry to say, but that film falls into the Doom, Street Fighter and Mario category of film versions of decent games.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)   Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:17 pm

Verflucht wrote:
Oh my word. How much work went into that post? And I am sorry to say, but that film falls into the Doom, Street Fighter and Mario category of film versions of decent games.

Surely not that bad!?!

We must be the only 2 who didnt mind the Resident Evil films. Sure they wernt great films but I wasnt expecting them to be. Im yet to see Doom so I cant comment on that. Benjamin nearly picked Doom up really cheap from HMV only for the one with a cardboard cover on the box HMV wanted about £10 more for it! (it was identical to the one without the cardboard cover). Benjamin has to have Limited stuff or things with cardboard covers on etc (and I dont blame him) so we didnt bother picking up either cause it was a rip off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RESIDNET EVIL   Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:38 am

Resident evil well what can i say ' well i thought the first one was good and realy gripping apocalypse was even better because it was really gripping one minute everything goes quiet and then next minute you jump out of your,e chair because you dont no whats going to happen next i think that this one is going to be scarier and more mined gripping it will have you keeping tight old of your,e chair like a rollercoaster..
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)   Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:45 pm

I liked the first two resident evils. This one I've dubbed "Resident Awful". I couldn't stand it for the life of me. I only like the parts not taking place in the desert, which were like 5-10 minutes total. other than that, it did nothing for me
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151
tomt207

tomt207

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)   Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:18 pm

I love the resident evil films and especially the games cant wait 4 the 5th one 2 cum out next summer. I havnt seen the 3rd one yet looks quite good.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)   Resident Evil: Extinction (2007) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: TV/Cinema/Music/Books-
Jump to: