Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:43 am

Originally posted by Verflucht wrote:
The one achievement I am still proud of is the 'War Hardened' achievement on CoD2. That achievement basically meant about one solid month of continous, painstaking, checkpoint by checkpoint progression to complete the game. And dying. Lots of dying.

War, truly is hell.

Is that the achievement for completing it ALL on Veteran or just for completing the game?

I cant remember, I completed it a while ago (half on Veteran and half on Easy...I gave up Veteran, im weak Crying or Very sad )

I think I was well chuffed when I got the Surviving for 60 Seconds without shooting on Geometry Wars Evolved Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:52 am

That achievement is indeed the one where you complete the whole game on Veteran. It's quite strange, but I sometimes have flashbacks of certain parts of the game. Some of the soundbites. "Die Fritz, and we will thaw you out in the spring". The strange thing is that I actually grew up in Germany, but after playing that game, I nearly ended up hating 'ze bloody germans'.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:32 am

Verflucht wrote:
The strange thing is that I actually grew up in Germany

Sie wuchsen in Deutschland auf? Wir wouldnt haben geschätzt. Ich dachte, daß Sie von London ursprünglich waren. Sowieso weiß ich nicht, als ich zurück zu CoD2 gehen würde, während ich auf einigen Niveaus auf Veteraneinstellung gestört erhielt. Ich sollte mehr auf CoD3 wirklich tun.

Did you get that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Jas, das habe Ich verstanden. Und schaeme dich nicht das du CoD2 nicht total fertig gemacht hast. Es ist ein schweres Spiel und verlangt viel, viel Geduld. Und du hast nichts von meiner privaten email gesagt. Hatten dir meine Ideen nicht gefallen? Ich meine die Email die ich Dir auf deinem anderen Forum geschickt hatte. Die, mit den Ideen wie du mehr Leute einladen koenntest.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:01 pm

Verflucht wrote:
Jas, das habe Ich verstanden. Und schaeme dich nicht das du CoD2 nicht total fertig gemacht hast. Es ist ein schweres Spiel und verlangt viel, viel Geduld. Und du hast nichts von meiner privaten email gesagt. Hatten dir meine Ideen nicht gefallen? Ich meine die Email die ich Dir auf deinem anderen Forum geschickt hatte. Die, mit den Ideen wie du mehr Leute einladen koenntest.

Amperestunde ja erinnere mich ich an Ihr P.M., im traurig für nicht zurück zu Ihnen über das eher erhalten. Sein gerechtes das das ive, das wirklich krank gewesen wurde und hatte einen Mist PC, Windows Millenium zu der Zeit laufen zu lassen. Ich kaufte einen PC Freitag, der gerade mit einem Doppelkernprozessor und Windows erstklassiges Vista gegangen wurden und wirklich Funktionen anstatt das doorstop, das millenium war. Denken Sie diese deutsche Sache sind ziemlich dumm? Ich denke sein lustiges wie!

Back on topic temporarily before more sillyness ensues...I think another achievement I was happy about was getting the fully mazed out agent in Crackdown as quickly as I did, I had friends on my friends list who played it more than me (plus I was slightly late playing it as Benjamin hogged his copy at the time) and I still beat them too it! I probably wouldnt have got that as quickly as I did had I not won a competition on my old Clan forum for a Promo copy of the game! (woo I love promo stuff cause its sooo limited!)
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:18 pm

I'd say the achievement I'm most proud of is the Seriously Achievement in Gears of War. Especially after I heard a lot of people started to glitch the achievement and get it that way. I'm happy I earned it the proper way
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:01 pm

The 10000 kill in graw is up there for me, as well as getting the full 1000 of test drive.
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:35 am

Yeah, mine would have to be completing Call of Duty 2 on Veteran as well because it took so long. I was so pleased when I finally managed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My acheiviement im proud of !   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:44 am

Well im proud of my cod3 one the captain but ive also almost got the very last one on gow the seriously acheiviement you have to kill 10,000 people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?   Which is the achievement that you are most proud of? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the achievement that you are most proud of?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 General Chat-
Jump to: