Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo DS PINK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Nintendo DS PINK! Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo DS PINK!   Nintendo DS PINK! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:58 pm

Yay go me!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a PINK DS Lite! Im going through a very Pink phase atm and have to get me one of these.

Im also thinking of getting one for Benjibum too as he's already got a Pink PSP and has mentioned that he'd be willing to trade his black DS Lite for a Pink one.
Back to top Go down

Nintendo DS PINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS PINK!   Nintendo DS PINK! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:55 pm

Benjibum? Finally, I now know what the 'BB' in 'BBIAJ' means. Can't wait to catch him on Xbox Live. Haha.

Anyways, happy days with your DS.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Nintendo DS PINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS PINK!   Nintendo DS PINK! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:42 am

I did get my Pink DS! Woo!

You wouldnt guess Im onto Pink atm would you...its not like I would theme my forum pink now is it?...And its not a gay colour!!!

I got one for Benjamin too and they both came with a game of my choice for a cheaper price, I hate the set bundles you get at Game so I got these at Gamestation of all places (they were £114.99 with ANY game and a mini pack that had spare styluses/cloth/screen protector/2 thumb stylus/3 game cases) so I decided to go for Pokemon Diamond and Elite Beat Agents (EBA looks great but only has 1 save slot so I cant play it too as its for Benjamin). Luckilly our trade ins came to £116 so in effect we only payed for 1!

Gamestation also had these cool Transformers baseball caps with embroidered Autobot or Decepticon logos. I only got one so I went for the Autobot one. Might post a pic later if anyone wants to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Raving Fluff

Nintendo DS PINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS PINK!   Nintendo DS PINK! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:07 am

*SQUEEEE!* Pink is cool, although that text is hard to read lol!

Is there going to be a Pink DSi do you know? Ive got a black one right now but wouldnt mind a pink one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo DS PINK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS PINK!   Nintendo DS PINK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DS PINK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: All other console/PC chat-
Jump to: