Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Achievements unlocked on the PC?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Achievements unlocked on the PC? Empty
PostSubject: Achievements unlocked on the PC?   Achievements unlocked on the PC? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:23 am

Erm, now I know that I am an evil Gamerscore whore, but this has upset me beyond belief. You can now get achievement points for the PC version of Halo 2. And that is tallied up against your total Gamerscore. Which somehow seems not fair. I mean, how many games are released on the PC as compared to the Xbox360?

I want to see a separate Gamerscore sectoin for PC games and Xbox games.

And I fully expect Microsoft to ignore my reasonable request.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar
Admin
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar

PostSubject: Re: Achievements unlocked on the PC?   Achievements unlocked on the PC? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:37 pm

Welcome to 3 months ago fella! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Achievements unlocked on the PC?   Achievements unlocked on the PC? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:48 pm

As you can tell, I have my finger on the pulse, dude.
Back to top Go down
Bully of Smeg

Bully of Smeg

PostSubject: Re: Achievements unlocked on the PC?   Achievements unlocked on the PC? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:37 pm

There are minimal games available for the PC which give you achievements, possibly only Halo 2 currently (not sure about Shadowrun) but you will also find that the future games that have achievements available on PC will also be 360 releases where you can get them on either system.

Also, expect Xbox Live to be re-branded in the future so it is seen as ONE live service across the 2 platforms.
Back to top Go down
http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Achievements unlocked on the PC?   Achievements unlocked on the PC? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Achievements unlocked on the PC?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 General Chat-
Jump to: