Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MarkySharky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MarkySharky Empty
PostSubject: MarkySharky   MarkySharky I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:16 am

Name: Mark
Male
Gamertag: MarkySharky
Consoles owned: Xbox 360 and DS
Games you love: GTA and GRAW2
Why you're here: cos you (being Clare/EffEmmGee) invited me!
Anything else about yourself? I've been inactive on the forum and XBL front for a few weeks cos I'm 'loved up'!! Yay for me! Still trying to get the odd game in and for those who know me it's very out of character to not be whoring some GS points so it must be the real thing!
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

MarkySharky Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarkySharky   MarkySharky I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:07 am

Hi glad you could make it.

Congrats on the 'loved up' front Very Happy Are you both gamers or is it just you? Sorry I dont mean to be nosey lol.
Back to top Go down

MarkySharky Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarkySharky   MarkySharky I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:57 am

Nah she's definitely not a gamer I'm afraid to say, neither was my ex but that didn't stop me!!! It's different this time though.

Don't worry, not nosey! I'm happy to talk about it!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

MarkySharky Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarkySharky   MarkySharky I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:54 am

The only thing I can say is that if she isnt a Gamer then dont force her (you probably know that already Rolling Eyes ). Has she shown any interest in any of your games? If she does then try to get her to have a go. You never know we may convert another yet! Muahaahaaa!
Back to top Go down

MarkySharky Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarkySharky   MarkySharky I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:05 am

I can't see it happening to be honest, especially as I haven't played much or felt like playing for nearly 3 weeks!!

I'm probably the only person that was pleased GTA4 was put back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MarkySharky Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarkySharky   MarkySharky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MarkySharky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Splurges Of Importance :: Who are you again?-
Jump to: