Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan? Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan?   Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:09 am

Hello Everyone!

Over the past few weeks i have been hypnotised by this game as it has everything you need and could ever want in a racing simulator.

Do you have any questions and anwers about this game? Are you a fan? What is your oppinion?

This is the place to talk about everything FM3 related so enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Raving Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan?   Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 am

Forza 3 is a major improvement over the other 2, love this one to bits, but I need to play it more, it got neglected when MW2 came out lol!
Back to top Go down
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan?   Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:44 pm

I have to agree with you on the MW2 point.. lol its like a 5th limb.

The only down side about the 3rd edition to the franchise is the online menu layout. They made it so much more complicated when compared to the second Forza.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan?   Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 3 What do you think? Are you a fan?
Page 1 of 1