Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poisonbiggs

poisonbiggs

The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread   The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:11 am

EffEmmGee wrote:
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Developer: Infinity Ward
Publisher: Activision

The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread 51vwkx10

Yea! MW2 has really surprised me, I'm not a big FPS fan offline and i usually go for the more futuristic shoots like halo for some hi tech lasery.
But that said i actually completed the campaign mode before having a single online match.

Last edited by EffEmmGee on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a dedicated MW2 Thread with added info.)
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread   The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 am

poisonbiggs wrote:
Yea! MW2 has really surprised me, I'm not a big FPS fan offline and i usually go for the more futuristic shoots like halo for some hi tech lasery.
But that said i actually completed the campaign mode before having a single online match.

I'm like that too, in that I mainly concentrate on the campaign before going online. I love FPS's and I used to preffer the WWII CoDs over Modern Warfare. I'm not sure what happened here though because we went through the extra effort to get to a midnight launch for MW2! Our original pre-order was with Gamestation in Oxford but then found out that the HMV in Oxford had only 9 of the Prestige Editions (specially due to the recent postal strikes) so we queued up there instead and bagged us one of those! The Night Vision Goggles are amazing! We were sneaking round our flat at night with all the lights off lol!

We didn't bother with the MW2 Console, personally I think it looks ugly, it's only redeming feature is it's bigger HDD. Whilst we were at HMV an employee from Gamestation came over about 30-45 mins before midnight saying they'd opened their doors early, half of the HMV crowd convinced themselves that he said they were selling it early, which he never did! (wishfully thinking haha). But this worked to our advantage as we ended up about 4th in the queue!

Anyway at this point I hadn't even completed MW yet so I cracked on finishing that. Seriously though 'No Fighting In The War Room' on Veteran is a pain! That finished I started MW2 the other day and completed it on Veteran on my first playthrough netting me 630, only took me 2 days too! (yet MW took 2 years! Not straight though, didn't play it for a while) Have to say it's so much better than the first albeit short.
Back to top Go down
poisonbiggs

poisonbiggs

PostSubject: Re: The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread   The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:37 pm

EffEmmGee wrote:
.That finished I started MW2 the other day and completed it on Veteran on my first playthrough netting me 630, only took me 2 days too! (yet MW took 2 years! Not straight though, didn't play it for a while) Have to say it's so much better than the first albeit short.

I have the other difficulties to go yet, i'm currently playing team DM with 3 cousins and 2 friends, one guy told us tonight he was camping the centre of the map because we were next to unstoppable thats not true but 3 of us use commando,light weight and marathon perks and go knife happy

Last edited by poisonbiggs on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lack of punctuation and missing "o's" from commando)
Back to top Go down
Raving Fluff

PostSubject: Re: The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread   The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:55 am

Is this game really that good online? it might make me finally take the plunge and go Live!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread   The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread
Page 1 of 1