Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off to see Beyoncé at the O2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 Empty
PostSubject: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:31 am

I'm not going to be around today or tonight as I'll be in London!

We were lucky enough to have won tickets to go see Beyoncé at the O2. I'm taking our camera so hopefully if I can take it in I'll have some pics later for those interested.
Back to top Go down
Slam Shot Sam

Slam Shot Sam

PostSubject: Re: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:40 pm

Did you have a good time?
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Definitely! I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as we did, I kid you not her Live singing sounds exactly like how she sounds on her album, its flawless! (you could say she was miming but she ad-lib'd that much to prove it was definitely live), she even had her husband Jay-Z come on to rap on one of her songs. Kanye West was there too for 1 song.

Getting there was relatively painless other than the woman at the ticket kiosk where we got our Tube tickets neglecting to tell us that the train we bought tickets for wasn't running from the station we were at (normally it would but it was closed off).

Then after the concert we discovered that the tube station was closed, so we were stuck in the middle of London having to contend with the Bus's that operate differently from Oxford, I mean you're expected to buy a ticket with exact change from a machine before boarding a bus!
The driver of the first bus was nice enough to let us on for free, out of pity maybe? lol.

Anyways we got back to Oxford then had to walk home in the rain as there were no bus's running at that time of night, we didn't get through our front door till about 4am! Slept well though!
Back to top Go down
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar
Admin
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar

PostSubject: Re: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:20 pm

ZOMG Beyoncé did almost two and a half hours straight, yay! *dies*
Back to top Go down
Slam Shot Sam

Slam Shot Sam

PostSubject: Re: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Public transports always fun, eh?

And two and a half hours?! For free?!
Like I said MUSE were great, but an hour and a half for just under £60 was a little disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Raving Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:00 am

Yay Beyonce! shes awesome, actually got her album and muse on my ipod. Seriously muse needs to get their act together, thats not good value for money really, id be really disappointed!
Back to top Go down
Slam Shot Sam

Slam Shot Sam

PostSubject: Re: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:08 am

Yeah it was a bit gutting!

Funny you should bring this up now as I went to see Placebo last night, Silversun Pickups AND The Horrors supported and between the three acts they did almost 4 hours for £25. MUCH better value!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see Beyoncé at the O2   Off to see Beyoncé at the O2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to see Beyoncé at the O2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: TV/Cinema/Music/Books-
Jump to: