Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi im a new here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poisonbiggs

poisonbiggs

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:04 am

Biggs,yadz or adam
Male
poison biggs
Oxford england
Xbox 360 elite,ps3,wii,ds and psp
fable (1 & 2)
meet new xboxers
Anything else about yourself? hi im adam im biggsuk on playfire, finally got round to replacing the broken xbox so i thought i's join now, feel free to add me and say hi thanks!
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi Biggs,
Nice to see a new face to these here parts of my nearly forgotten forum lol!

Have we messaged each other somewhere before? 'Biggs' sounds familiar o_O, I see you're on Playfire, I don't check that place as much anymore. Too busy gaming. Also I don't see many gamers from Oxford on the net.

Feel free to post and/or liven this place up (within reason haha)...it needs it!
Back to top Go down
poisonbiggs

poisonbiggs

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:56 am

haha yea we spoke briefly on playfire, but thats about it i think,unless we have met in real life and i just didnt realise it? i too strugle to find gamers from oxford area im from a small town near oxford called banbury pretty much slap bang in the middle of buckingham,northampton and oxford.
i will try XD who knows people might retern
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 am

See, I've got a memory like a sieve! Either that or games have melted my brain.
I know things are slow on this forum but I'm on the ball in terms of replies etc Smile
Back to top Go down
poisonbiggs

poisonbiggs

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 am

no problem XD let me know when your accepting friend requests again mines a bit thin right now.
if you ever need a hand with game reviews let me know i like writing too
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 am

I basically stopped accepting friends requests because I used to get a lot of them (especially since I reviewed DiRT for a magazine, people bought it and added me, I'd get about 4 a day!). Then it was because I had too many friends so needed to trim down, most I couldn't remember why I accepted lol. And now it consists of people I've either known in person, or Live friends I've known since PGR 2 where we'd play Live races through the night haha!

I'm not saying I'll never add anymore, I'd just need a good reason too. Saying that I've nothing against messages. It sounds mean I know but it cuts down with alot of hastle.

As for reviews I am happy for people to write them and if they're approved I'll post it as a reader review. I also wouldn't say no to game related articals or rants lol, serious or funny! (as long as it's Xbox related)
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:40 pm

Ok just in case anyone is wondering where their posts have gone keep reading.

If you're going to make a new Intro Thread then create a New thread instead of hijacking someone elses. The new intro thread can be found [HERE] in the 'Who are you again?' section.

Also we went slightly off topic so I've moved the Modern Warfare 2 conversation to the Games section [HERE].

Hope this makes sense.
Back to top Go down
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:14 am

Oh okay TPAM no worries as i have found my replies and i would like to thank you for making it right and thanks for my own topic Smile

Hey there poisonbiggs Its good to see another enthusiastic gamer on here as i have only just gotten back into it enough to want to post with other gamers such as yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Sponsored content

hi im a new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi im a new here!   hi im a new here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im a new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Splurges Of Importance :: Who are you again?-
Jump to: