Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bisoshosk 2 a prequel?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomt207

tomt207

Bisoshosk 2 a prequel? Empty
PostSubject: Bisoshosk 2 a prequel?   Bisoshosk 2 a prequel? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:07 am

Heey hav u heard that the creators of bioshock are rumoured to be in pre production of bioshock 2 which is also rumoured 2 b a prequel!! Also there is rumours of the 1st gettig turned into a movie. Thats lame just leave the games alone I mean halo is going 2 b spoilt wiv that film omg how far do they need 2 take things. Its a proppa waste of money!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Bisoshosk 2 a prequel?   Bisoshosk 2 a prequel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:51 am

Yes, I've heard of the prequel/sequel. No, I hadn't heard of the film of the first game. No, I don't think it's necessarily a waste of money to make game films if it brings more attention to gaming from the mainstream; hasn't done that in any great way so far but it's improving
Back to top Go down
tomt207

tomt207

PostSubject: Re: Bisoshosk 2 a prequel?   Bisoshosk 2 a prequel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:54 am

faoo im soo glad somebody agrees lol it really will just spoil it I mean how are they going 2 make the graphics cartoon well they can but it will look tupid and if they make it using real ppl then thet will look odd so. Lets just hope they don't!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bisoshosk 2 a prequel?   Bisoshosk 2 a prequel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bisoshosk 2 a prequel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 Games-
Jump to: