Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August Empty
PostSubject: Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August   Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 5:13 pm

Name: Spyglass Board Games
Cost: 400 MS Points
Availability: TBC
Description:
Spyglass Board Games offers a fun new take on classic board games, like Chess, Checkers, Mancala, and Reversi. Play and chat socially on Xbox LIVE®, or play against the computer. Use the Xbox LIVE Vision camera to personalize the game board, playing pieces, and video effects. Each game has custom pieces to choose from, such as a rook made of stone, or a furry checkers piece with cute gleaming eyes. Make each game your very own!

Full featured games:
Four classic board games to choose from. Play Chess, Checkers, Mancala, or Reversi.
Video integration with Xbox LIVE Vision camera:
Fully integrated video chat lets you see your opponent. Use the video effects to personalize your game.
Customizable pieces:
Choose custom game pieces that range from traditional marble, to metallic silver, to fuzzy and wiggling gel.
Twelve achievements:
Twelve achievements are offered ranging from easy, such as playing all four games, to more challenging, such as taking all four corners in Reversi.

Developer: Strange Flavour/Freeverse
Publisher: Microsoft

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August   Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:52 pm

I have it and I am unbeatable in checkers. Or draughts. Or whatever it is called. Challenge me and I will destroy you.

Get it?
Back to top Go down

Spyglass Board Games - Wedsesday 1st August
Page 1 of 1