Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frontlines: Fuel Of War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Frontlines: Fuel Of War Empty
PostSubject: Frontlines: Fuel Of War   Frontlines: Fuel Of War I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:02 am

Are you all getting ready for febuary the 29th that's when this game comes out and its going to be amazing , if you have'nt tried the demo then i suggest you should becuase it's amazing you get all sorts from cars , tanks , remote control helicopters that's allowed to detonate under your control and remote control hornets , in the demo there is two playble levels and a big mode for online so go on check it out people .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: frontlines fuels of war info :   Frontlines: Fuel Of War I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:09 am

The first project for Kaos Studios (a division of THQ founded by veterans of Trauma Studios, creators of Desert Combat and Battlefield 2 R&D projects), Frontlines: Fuel of War uses the advanced Unreal 3 engine for futuristic, intense fights in an open-world battlefield. In this all-too-bleak future of constant wars over natural resources, two sides compete for global supremacy: the Western Coalition (the United States and the European Union) and the Red Star Alliance (Russian/People's Republic of China). The game's nonlinear single-player campaign has players advancing their side's frontline into enemy territory.

Described as an open-world first-person shooter, Frontlines: Fuel of War is supposedly set twenty years in the future. If this is in fact accurate information, we’re a bit nervous about what warfare will be like right around the corner. We saw more than a few pieces of advanced weaponry that proved deadly in the brief play test handled by the Kaos execs.

To get a topographical view of the landscape, gamers can issue an unmanned aerial drone. The drone is completely controlled by the user, and looks to be only limited in range by wireless signal strength. The best part of the drone demonstration was the explosive ending; flying a drone directly into a soldier set off the craft’s twitchy warhead.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Frontlines: Fuel Of War   Frontlines: Fuel Of War I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:36 am

Can I ask where you got that information from? Its best to state where you get information from if you Copy it from somewhere (and provide the source link). Its all to do with Rights and Copyrights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: IGN   Frontlines: Fuel Of War I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 am

Usually somewhere like IGN i like reading the information of there .
Back to top Go down
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar
Admin
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar

PostSubject: Re: Frontlines: Fuel Of War   Frontlines: Fuel Of War I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:25 pm

Title: Frontlines™: Fuel Of War™

Genre: Tactical FPS

Publisher: THQ

Developer: Kaos Studios

Release Date: 29/02/2008

Preview 1: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64525

Preview 2: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=74633

Screenshots: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64551
Back to top Go down
tomt207

tomt207

PostSubject: Re: Frontlines: Fuel Of War   Frontlines: Fuel Of War I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:57 am

omg im so excited i cant wait till i get this the mp demo is amazin so y woudnt the actual game b! a must have in my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frontlines: Fuel Of War   Frontlines: Fuel Of War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frontlines: Fuel Of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 Games-
Jump to: