Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chessmaster - Wednesday 30th January

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Chessmaster - Wednesday 30th January Empty
PostSubject: Chessmaster - Wednesday 30th January   Chessmaster - Wednesday 30th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:35 pm

There isnt much detailed information on this so I can only provide the info from the press release:

Quote :
In addition to “Rez HD,” chess fans and newcomers alike will enjoy checkmating friends with “Chessmaster Live” on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Both games will be available on Wednesday, 30th January at 9:00 a.m.

A downloadable version of Ubisoft’s hit “Chessmaster” series, “Chessmaster Live” allows players to test and tune their chess skills against the AI or opponents of all aptitudes around the globe via Xbox LIVE. “Chessmaster Live” features five original chess variants, including a Message Chess option, which allows gamers to engage in matches over the span of several days, weeks or even months. The title boasts both beautifully crafted 3D chess sets inspired by luxury chess board designer House of Staunton.

Where can I get “Chessmaster LIVE” from?

Chessmaster Live: available for 800 MS Points from 9:00 a.m., Wednesday 30th January 2008
Back to top Go down

Chessmaster - Wednesday 30th January
Page 1 of 1