Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ugh...feeling Ill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Ugh...feeling Ill Empty
PostSubject: Ugh...feeling Ill   Ugh...feeling Ill I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:54 pm

Woke up this morning feeling like crap. My throat is killing me and it didnt look too healthy either Crying or Very sad

Ice cream seems to help tho so I may need a healthy supply of that Laughing Donations towards Baileys Hagen Daas would be muchly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Ugh...feeling Ill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...feeling Ill   Ugh...feeling Ill I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 6:18 pm

Im sorry for not being on the ball and updating the DLC stull every day. This ill thing is irritating. Could be a summer cold or it could be hayfever...or both! but its really gotten me down recently, I do feel like im on the mend now tho so keep an eye out for new stuffs.
Back to top Go down

Ugh...feeling Ill Empty
PostSubject: HOZY:   Ugh...feeling Ill I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:05 pm

I have to goto hospital in a few weeks beacuse i was swinging on this swing me and me mates made and i fell of in this big river with a waterfall and i went flying and ripped all me skin of on me toe and now its gone really bad its bleeding and everytime i walk it baters so i have to have a operation on it next week they put me sleep . i have to stay in hospital for 3 hours after operation beacuse they have to see if i feel sick im having anacetic im not pleased with it but i wanted to go private for 200 £ but they woudent let me .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ugh...feeling Ill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ugh...feeling Ill   Ugh...feeling Ill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh...feeling Ill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: