Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awww, puddy cat!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goingslow
Goingslow

Awww, puddy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Awww, puddy cat!   Awww, puddy cat! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 pm

Awww, puddy cat! 26736545ml9
By goingslow, shot with K800i at 2007-12-28

I'm not sure if it will work now with the amount of cat hair in it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Awww, puddy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awww, puddy cat!   Awww, puddy cat! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:17 pm

Awww he/she (sorry cant remember) looks gorgeous.

Benjamin REALLY wants to get his own cat now, especially after his Holly had to be humanely put to sleep Crying or Very sad

Its also upsetting to constantly hear a cat constantly crying from one of our neighbors flats on our floor, might make an anonymous phone call to the RSPCA about that, I can't stand any animal in pain...especially if theres something I can do to help.

Anyways...

About whatever it is your cat is laying on...try sticking a hoover over the vents at some point. I used to do that to all my consoles when I used to live in Manchester. I won't do that to my 360 though, not sure why, just something in the back of my mind telling me that I shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

Awww, puddy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awww, puddy cat!   Awww, puddy cat! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:48 pm

She's on a freeview box (connected to dvd recorder). I think it's nice and warm on there, beside the 360.

Plus being female it means she can be nosey and see whats going on in the room from there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

Awww, puddy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Cat .   Awww, puddy cat! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:17 pm

awww , my mum's cat is always out but the other day her rats had baby's and the cat ate everyone of them i dont know how many there was but there was a few . I dont really see her much though i live with my nan .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awww, puddy cat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awww, puddy cat!   Awww, puddy cat! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awww, puddy cat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: