Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best adverts that Youtube has to offer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The best adverts that Youtube has to offer. Empty
PostSubject: The best adverts that Youtube has to offer.   The best adverts that Youtube has to offer. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:40 pm

Well guys, as this thread suggests, I'd like for folks to scour Youtube for the best videogame adverts. Here to start you off is one advert I actually never saw on the box. The very first banned Xbox advert.

And even though this site is predominantly Xbox-centric, Sony does do awesome adverts. This is my favourite videogame advert ever.

And can there be anything more splendid than the following two adverts for World of Warcraft? Mr T and also William Shatner?

Back to top Go down
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best adverts that Youtube has to offer.   The best adverts that Youtube has to offer. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 5:22 pm

What the fuck!?

Honestly, it's like trying to post harmless YouTube videos in Nazi Germany around here!

Really, if you're going to remove the video, then at least remove my text too so that I don't look like a complete twat!

Bollocks to this then, I'm not playing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best adverts that Youtube has to offer.   The best adverts that Youtube has to offer. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:35 pm

There are ways and means to get your point across. Nobody likes to be compared to nazi germany, especially for removing a video which the rules of this very own site say is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best adverts that Youtube has to offer.   The best adverts that Youtube has to offer. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:27 am

Eh?

I'm not comparing anyone to Nazi Germany, that expression is a well known saying... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best adverts that Youtube has to offer.   The best adverts that Youtube has to offer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best adverts that Youtube has to offer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: