Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goingslow
Goingslow

It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... Empty
PostSubject: It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:55 pm

I was on 22202 and wahoo a 20 pointer achievement came up, just to make things nice and neat!!

It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... 22222yv8
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:27 pm

Get in there. I was trying really hard to get 33,333 points together, but I overshot it by about 100 points. Argh.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:51 pm

Nice one!

Benjamin keeps getting mirrored gamerscores, I cant remember the name for it (ie it reads the same forwards as it does backwards) but I haven't got anything special yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:30 am

That is what you call a palindromic number. Kudos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: gamerscore   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:53 am

Im trying to get to 6000 but all the games ive got now is svr08 and halo3 ive sold the rest but tomorrow im getting cod4 and accasins creed so i bet i complete cod4 in about 6 days all 1000.
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:36 am

My friend had a gamerscore of 12,345. That was awesome
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151

PostSubject: Stupid people :   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:21 pm

Dont you hate those people who alway's brags about there gamerscore well that's ok right but my point is that most people on xbox live now take it to far for example :- glitch'es and cheat's to get your gamerscore upto more than 80 thousand it just annoys you . Having to cheat like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Erm, bragging about gamerscore? Well, I suppose that if you're obsessed about it, you can be quite tiresome, but thankfully we're quite sane here at 360splurge. For the most part.

Although, the last line in this film is how I felt once my gamerscore obsession started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....   It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not a huge score but doesn't happen often....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 General Chat-
Jump to: