Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krueger1428

Krueger1428

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:43 am

I'm Krueger1185 aka (Krueger1428)

I'm 22 and I love horror movies and video games.

I live in Wasington

I have almost every system ever made, but my favorite has to be the 360.
Back to top Go down

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 3:24 am

Nice, to meet you krueger you being only the american on this site but soon more will be coming if you have anyone else add them im XI MANUNITED IX mufc pimp .
Back to top Go down

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:55 am

Believe it or not, but that was actually a warm welcome from our pimp. And for the record, you're not the only american registered user of this forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:27 pm

If, you have any worries talk to effemmgee or verflucht there the creators and will help you on this site.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:08 pm

mufc.pimp.07 wrote:
If, you have any worries talk to effemmgee or verflucht there the creators and will help you on this site.

Oi Oi don't boost his ego otherwise his head might not fit through the door! He has enough trouble as it is with his massive afro afro . Although Verflucht had nothing to do with creating the Splurge he is now a valuable asset. He's now under contract and if he ever decides to leave the Splurge he has to donate all his consoles and achievement points to me! Oopsy sorry Verflucht did I forget to mention that?

Anyhow, I do know Krueger, he's been on my friends list for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up?
Page 1 of 1