Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car insurance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goingslow
Goingslow

Car insurance Empty
PostSubject: Car insurance   Car insurance I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:35 pm

It's that time of year again for me, car insurance renewal. But for me this year I'm happy. Let me explain....

Year 1, 17/18 years old + x reg punto = £2400
Year 2 18/19 years old + x reg punto =£1600
Year 3 19/20 years old + xreg punto/ 02 focus = £800
Year 4 20/21 years old + 02 Focus = £700
Year 5 21/22 years old + 02 Focus = £350 (quoted)

I've always gone fully comp and the past two years have included breakdown,.

The letter came though the door Monday saying it was going to be £615, so I do the usual phone around until I find one which is £350. Nice I'm thinking but I would have the slight hassle of changing companies. Phone up my current insurer and tell them, the guy says someone will call me back when they are free. 20 minutes later they call saying they will price match them and give me the top breakdown cover.

Bonus, always shop around and put them up against each other. Don't just stop when you find the lowest tell the others and see what they have to say about it!!

I know I don't have to tell some of you that and you could have told me but I'm kinda chuffed with myself on it, thats 7 games I can buy now!!
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

Car insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: