Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? Empty
PostSubject: Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?   Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:31 pm

I'm confused with myself...

A) I want to play my 360
B) Cant decide what to play
C) None of our games appeal to me
D) Its not like we dont have any games either haha
E) And its not that I want to play a game we dont have
F) But at the same time I don't want to play anything either Shocked
G) But I do Shocked Shocked

I think my brain is suffering from a Multiple Gaming Personality Dissorder...I need help! like yesterday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: One of those days   Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:55 am

EffEmmGee wrote:
I'm confused with myself...

A) I want to play my 360
B) Cant decide what to play
C) None of our games appeal to me
D) Its not like we dont have any games either haha
E) And its not that I want to play a game we dont have
F) But at the same time I don't want to play anything either Shocked
G) But I do Shocked Shocked

I think my brain is suffering from a Multiple Gaming Personality Dissorder...I need help! like yesterday!
I have noticed that in myself i always wanna play halo 3 but then i think shall i get a new game and play on halo 3 later or complete gow.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?   Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:05 am

(I shan't quote the above as you know what I'm talking about!!)

I have that all the time, it's not so bad with games for me as if I have it i'm either in to it so much it's on as soon as i'm home or i've played it to death and bored of it.

My main problem is when I know I want to watch a dvd but don't know which one. I've got about 150 to choose from and usualy by the time i've decided which one to watch the 90 minutes I had free is gone!!

I dare say though although its a joke at the moment before all too long it will be a recognised disorder!!
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?   Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:14 am

Daresay what we are describing is the pitfalls of modern life and the curse of far too much choice in regards to our entertainment. And not enough time to do it all.

I am trying to set a block of time away to watch season 6 of 24. But I need to do some serious Halo-ing, as I am getting my arse kicked online.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?   Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:20 am

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Ever since I've been offline, my playing time has decreased in fits and bursts. Now I only play in the FD events, as they're pre-arranged. I'm hoping to get back online as a birthday present, this month, but who knows.

I did, however, manage to play BioShock in it's entirety recently and I loved every minute of it

In the past, I've played a game for ten minutes or so then changed it for another. Viva Pinata is an excellent game for doing this - perfect for short gaming bursts. Am I becoming a... casual gamer? *gnaws on finger*
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?   Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:50 am

Sasquatch wrote:
Now I only play in the FD events, as they're pre-arranged

Wish I could too, I can't win with those though, right now I'm only a Silver account so obviously I can't join in but before both Benjamin and myself would both get invites to join in, only problem there was that we both have a 360 each but only 1 copy of said game lol so sometimes there would be a fight over who joins in the FD Nights haha. We both have Halo 3 (Benjamin has the Legendary and I have the Collectors) and its killing me not being able to play it online!

We tried a bit of Legendary System Link last night but I think it was a bit too much for poor Benjamin and he quit, I tried it on my own on Legendary and quite frankly it can go and s**t off! Toned it down to Heroic atm.

I'm still finding it hard to decide if and what game to play, now I have my 360 hooked up to the PC monitor I can now play Dead Rising (cant read the text on a SDTV) plus I can experiment and compare how much better games look on the monitor than on my TV (my TV is only a 14" and my PC monitor is a 19" Widescreen)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?   Ever had one of those days/weeks/months? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever had one of those days/weeks/months?
Page 1 of 1