Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im having a nervous brakedown !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Im having a nervous brakedown !! Empty
PostSubject: Im having a nervous brakedown !!   Im having a nervous brakedown !! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:21 pm

For about 3 months now ive had nearly 150.00 credit note and i dont know what games to get it is really bugging me to death everytime i go to get a game i come home empty handed thinking should i " should i not "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im having a nervous brakedown !!   Im having a nervous brakedown !! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 6:54 pm

Keep the cash. Wait a little longer. PGR4 is just around the corner. And if you haven't got it already, I'd suggest Bioshock. For once, believe the hype. That game is awesome. Another reason why I love being an insomniac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: To verflucht :   Im having a nervous brakedown !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:16 am

One question is bioshock any good what do you do on it .
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Im having a nervous brakedown !!   Im having a nervous brakedown !! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 1:51 pm

mufc.pimp.07 wrote:
For about 3 months now ive had nearly 150.00 credit note

Did you ever use this credit note? What did you get? just curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What i got and upcoming things in november   Im having a nervous brakedown !! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:52 pm

I, got pgr4 i got a new headset 35.00 the halo 3 one i got a remote a halo 3 one and you get a little mini toy with it that was 37.00 im getting smackdown vs raw 2008 in either 2 or 3 weeks and then that should be my lot . Ho did i tell you about my points card i over scratched with my door key and i rang up xbox about 12 times they kept telling me to ring back in 48 hours i did do but then they said to ring back in 3 days and it got upto 3 weeks so i left it alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: alls i have left   Im having a nervous brakedown !! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 4:53 pm

The only reason why i got 150.00 credit is beacuse i sold nearly all of my games alls ive got now is pgr4 , call of duty 3 and halo3 but im get svr 2008 in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im having a nervous brakedown !!   Im having a nervous brakedown !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im having a nervous brakedown !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 General Chat-
Jump to: