Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pets - anyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goingslow
Goingslow

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: Pets - anyone   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:16 pm

So off topic, wondering if anyone else has any pets at all!?!

Me, 2 fish (was 6 not long back, but thier old now), 2 Italian crested newts, 2 fire bellied toads and a puddy cat. Then what ever number of newts, toads and frogs that happen to be in the pond.
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets - anyone   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:49 pm

Pets. Not a pet person at all. I used to live with a fella that had a pedigree Staffordshire Terrier. Never had any idea, how expensive pedigree pups are. £600 it cost him. And it had a rubbish personality. Hyper. Wouldn't obey. Pee and poo everywhere. And I never quite grasped that animals have periods too.

Came home one day and thought that our dog had drawn a pentagram in her own blood to curse us. Litte did I know.

How did I laugh when the dog broke through the fence and ran away.
Back to top Go down

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re : pets   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:04 pm

Pets well i have quite a few well i have a Yorkshire terrior dog its quite allright accept its to lazy never gets up of her but .
Second a blue tongue skink lizard there quite nice but i dont really like its skin it keeps peeling Thirdly i have another dog poppy shes a maltese shes quite nice allthough she bites alot .
Maltese cost 700.00
Yorkshire terrior cost 350.00
Lizard 400.00
Well there all my pets im hoping to get a gold fish for my room soon.
Back to top Go down
Yaz`

Yaz`

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets - anyone   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:29 pm

I have a yorkshire terrier who is like 17 years old now, she doesnt really get off her butt due to the fact she's old & slightly senile Sad but she has her days where she acts like a puppy again Very Happy
My sister had a russian hamster, unfortanately it died 2 months ago at 2 years old Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yaz1988
Goingslow
Goingslow

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets - anyone   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:16 pm

Not the dreaded Dwarf hamsters!!(I think they're the Russian ones!!)

I had a couple of those 4/5 years back ( toffee and caramel), damn things. I lost count of the number of times I did the hamster fling with them and they ended up the other side of my room.

Now if you want a rodent, a rat is what you need!! I also had them - (sandy and spike) they were ever so clean, never bit me (unlike the evil hamsters) and were a lot more socialble.

Btw muff.pimp.07 where did you get you're skink from. £400 is a bit much for one of them!! The most expensive I've seen on a reptile site is £95. Plus I'll have a look as at swallow aquatics as I live about two miles from there and know them well!
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: YAZ   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:57 pm

Ha, yaz you have hit the nail right on the head there mate ive got a yorkshire terrier exactly like yours sitts there all day on its "ass" but when you say come onto bed she runs up the stairs jump,s on the bed and rolls over thats the only time she,ll move and she,s like 6 /7 now its quite funny when she neads a bath she tells you by running her bum along the floor with her hand and legs in the air .
Back to top Go down
shady

shady

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: pets   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:12 am

Got a mad tortoiseshell cat, called Tiger.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.n.tonez.peperonity.com
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets - anyone   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:27 am

Goingslow wrote:
Now if you want a rodent, a rat is what you need!! I also had them - (sandy and spike) they were ever so clean, never bit me (unlike the evil hamsters) and were a lot more sociable.

I agree! Rats are proven to be the most hygienic rodent pet you can get, even more so than hamsters believe it or not. I used to look after our neighbors giant albino Rat (called Herman) when they went on their 2 week holidays. He was the full length of my arm (from shoulder to fingertip) including his tail. He would quite happily sit on my back when I was hunched over our bath scrubbing his cage clean.

His owners never gave him anything to do and his cage was too small imo thats why I let him out at least once a day, there was hardly any bedding in his cage and nothing to play with.

I found out why his owners didn't give him much bedding, he runs around alot at night so his bedding gets scattered on my bedroom floor lol but I did it anyway because a hard plastic floor cant be comfy. I used to also make small cardboard boxes and put one of his treats food in it and tie it by a piece of string to the top of his 3-story cage, he LOVED it, he'd spend hours trying to get into it...makes a change from fluming in the corner for most of the day anyway.
Back to top Go down

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: My dog :   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:53 pm

Image hosted by servimg.com This is my dog a yorkshire terrier her name is gypsy and she's quite lazy so we call her lazy bones .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pets - anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets - anyone   Pets - anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pets - anyone
Page 1 of 1