Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well what about that lads !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well what about that lads ! Empty
PostSubject: Well what about that lads !   Well what about that lads ! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:08 am

im trying to get a record on how long i can stay up through the week so far 62 hours now thats an ok record i was trying to stay up for a week well it didnt work you see i was that tired i fell asleep and woke upto a busted t.v it nearly blew up lookly enough i got my old one from the attic lol.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Well what about that lads !   Well what about that lads ! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:00 pm

What about school work?
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Well what about that lads Re:   Well what about that lads ! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:08 pm

Goingslow wrote:
What about school work?
Well ino ive got school but i started this on friday it went on till monday night i fell asleep but even though i got school ill be leaving in a year so im not really bothered about it im mostly bothered about my life outside of school going out with mates going on my 360 ect , ect .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well what about that lads !   Well what about that lads ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well what about that lads !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: