Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September Empty
PostSubject: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:23 am

Content: Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Price: 400 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Info:
Dr.Eggman (AKA Dr.Robotnik) begins his zealous search for the Chaos Emeralds to fuel his new "Death Egg" contraption. One afternoon, he launches his full-scale attack on the island. Dr.Eggman imprisons all of the helpless animals of the island and turns them into mindless worker drones. Fortunately, Sonic will thwart the Doctor's plans at all costs. This time, he isn't alone, as Tails decides to aid him in the battle. Together they must locate the Chaos Emeralds before Dr.Eggman does, and put an end to this diabolical scheme.
Information:
With his new Super Spin Dash and "Tails" the Fox, Sonic is back and better than ever in Sonic The Hedgehog 2! Defy gravity in hair-raising loop-de-loops, bounce like a pinball and race like lightning. Play against friends at home or against others over Xbox LIVEĀ® in this classic game.

Classic Sonic action: One of the world's most famous video game characters comes to Xbox LIVE in one of his fans' favorite titles. Experience the thrill of the fastest hedgehog in the universe.

Enhanced graphics and sound: The game stays true to the original, but takes full advantage of high-definition graphics, with enhanced sound effects.

Achievements and leaderboards: Take on the challenge of new achievements to conquer, and use the leaderboards to compare scores among friends and the rest of the Xbox LIVE world.

Multiplayer: Play with a friend at home, or go online and play Sonic and Tails with the world at large.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bully of Smeg

Bully of Smeg

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 am

I really must complete the first one first!
Back to top Go down
http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTa
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 12:10 am

I downloaded the demo on my second account to have a go, but to me it doesn't neither look or play as good as the first one we had. Granted it is two player, but so are graw, rainbow six and many more so its not as if I'm missing out on something! My thoughts anyway....
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September   Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - Wednesday 12th September
Page 1 of 1