Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Two Worlds Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Official Two Worlds Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Two Worlds Thread   Official Two Worlds Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:26 pm

Two Worlds
Developer: Reality Pump
Publisher: Southpeak Interactive

Official Two Worlds Thread Two_wo10 Official Two Worlds Thread Two_wo11

You wait for a decent RPG and suddenly there is the videogaming equivalent of the proverbial avalanche. We've had Oblivion which you may have previously heard about. And then we had Blue Dragon, which according to my Live Eye, I have spent a little too much time with and now we have Two Worlds.

So, we have Two Worlds from polish developer Reality Pump. I've never played any of their previous games, so can't tell you whether they have pedigree. But they promise an Xbox Live experience that caters for 8 like-minded friends. Which is always cool. It's on my list of games to play, so when I get the chance, I'll let you know what it is actually like to play.

In the meantime, be content with the knowledge that it promises a "seamless transition from indoor to outdoor environments". Which is good to know. Basically, if you are the type of person that tuts when there is a little loading pause when you enter or leave houses in games, fret no more. This game is for you. There are even "6 different mounts you can ride and fight from". Pimp my nag, anyone? Let's hope that there will be no Oblivion-style 200 point downloadable content to dress up your horse.

Anyways, fellow readers. It is in the shops right now. Purchase and play and let us know what you think.
Back to top Go down

Official Two Worlds Thread
Page 1 of 1