Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BionicSparda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BionicSparda

BionicSparda

BionicSparda Empty
PostSubject: BionicSparda   BionicSparda I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:41 pm

Name: Farnie

Male/Female: Male

Gamertag: BionicSparda

Consoles owned:

Super Nintendo
Mega Drive
Playstation 1/2
Xbox/360

Games you love:

Xbox 360

Halo 1/2
Rainbow Six 3/BA/Vegas
Splinter Cell

Playstation 1/2

Final Fantasy 7,8,10
Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3
Resident Evil 1,2,3, Code V

Why you're here:

I got invited by the site admin (EffEmmGee) thank you for the invite by the way Very Happy

Anything else about yourself?

Hardcore gamer... well not THAT hardcore Razz but have played for a few top teams in rainbow six 3, and halo 2

And i am a college student studying a BTEC National Diploma In ICT lol!
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

BionicSparda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BionicSparda   BionicSparda I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 2:52 pm

Hi Farnie (or dya want to be called BionicSparda?)

Anyway thanks for joining, I know the invite was quite random (and I might even get some bad rep for the mass messaging lol!) but it was an idea I was given for getting new members hehehe.

I hope you find this place usefull and I know working your way around the place might be confusing at first but you will get used to it, any problems then feel free to PM me any time, I'm on here most of the day anyway (unless I'm playing BioShock that is!)

Im just going to add your Gamertag to the 360 Splurge Leaderboard Card (its on the Home Portal page on the left)

Happy Posting!
Back to top Go down
BionicSparda

BionicSparda

BionicSparda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BionicSparda   BionicSparda I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 3:53 pm

EffEmmGee wrote:
Hi Farnie (or dya want to be called BionicSparda?)

Anyway thanks for joining, I know the invite was quite random (and I might even get some bad rep for the mass messaging lol!) but it was an idea I was given for getting new members hehehe.

I hope you find this place usefull and I know working your way around the place might be confusing at first but you will get used to it, any problems then feel free to PM me any time, I'm on here most of the day anyway (unless I'm playing BioShock that is!)

Im just going to add your Gamertag to the 360 Splurge Leaderboard Card (its on the Home Portal page on the left)

Happy Posting!

Not a problem! Very Happy and i dont really care farnie or sparda lol Razz yeh ah well! randomness rules anyway! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BionicSparda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BionicSparda   BionicSparda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BionicSparda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Splurges Of Importance :: Who are you again?-
Jump to: