Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I may be back online soon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

I may be back online soon! Empty
PostSubject: I may be back online soon!   I may be back online soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:41 am

Woot! Just got my 360 back off Benjamin as I let him borrow it while he was 360-less (in case youre wondering Benjamin sold his 360 in anticiation of getting his Elite, which he got today via Parcel Force!...he was like a kid at Christmas when he saw the Parcel Force van outside).

I just need to set it back up again now and hopefully get a Gold account again!
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: I may be back online soon!   I may be back online soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:07 pm

what games do you play? we should get some going
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: I may be back online soon!   I may be back online soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:00 pm

ERRRskate151 wrote:
what games do you play? we should get some going

In theory a bit of everything seeing as my fiance buys virtually every 360 game released lol! But I have to admit I am extremely fussy when it comes to online gaming, for example:

I like FPS's but dont like GRAW (I do but I just find it hard getting into this one atm)
I love Third Person but dont like Gears all that much
I love driving games but I have to be in the mood for them

Im confusing arnt I, best bet is to check out my last 3-5 games that ive played and make a vague judgement on what game mood im in hehe. I hate to sound like the typical indecisive woman but I cant help it when it comes to gaming, my biggest trauma is when I have piles of games in front of me yet I dont fancy playing any of them!!!

Ive just had to change my gamercard to a Blue one for now as for some reason my Pink one stopped updating, I broke the 20K barrier last month! yet it was still showing 19K+.

I kinda want to go back to BioShock atm but those Daddies take up waaaay too much ammo/health/eve Shocked

Might go do some BC gaming instead. Dont worry tho I will post on here if/when I go Gold (I cant set a date as its not me paying for it!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may be back online soon!   I may be back online soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:09 pm

When you finally get yourself a gold account, I think that you should play a little Spandau Ballet.

Thank you for coming home
Im sorry that the chairs are all worn
I left them here I could have sworn
These are my salad days
Slowly being eaten away
Just another play for today
Oh but Im proud of you,but Im proud of you
Theres nothing left to make me feel small
Luck has left me standing so tall
Gold
Always believe in your soul
Youve got the power to know
Youre indestructable
Always believe in,because you are
Gold
Glad that youre bound to return
Theres something I could have learned
Youre indestructable,always believe in
After the rush has gone
I hope you find a little more time
Remember we were partners in crime
Its only two years ago
The man with the suit and the pace
You know that he was there on the case
Now hes in love with you,hes in love with you
And my love is like a prison wall
But you could leave me standing so tall
Gold
Always believe in your soul
Youve got the power to know
Youre indestructable
Always believe in,because you are
Gold
Glad that youre bound to return
Theres something I could have learned
Youre indestructable,always believe in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I may be back online soon!   I may be back online soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:00 am

Well good to know if you do add me please XI MANUNITED IX looking fordward to be playing with you .. if i can get a months free ill give you the code my cousin might have one for you ill check with him soon ok ..
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: I may be back online soon!   I may be back online soon! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:07 am

mufc.pimp.07 wrote:
Well good to know if you do add me please XI MANUNITED IX looking fordward to be playing with you .. if i can get a months free ill give you the code my cousin might have one for you ill check with him soon ok ..

Thanks for the offer but those codes dont seem to work for me for some reason, I've tried 3 cards already and even though I get a confirmation message telling me to reboot to see the changes nothing happens (and they are in date, the expiry dates are 2010).

Its so annoying and restrictive being Silver, did you know:

You cant nessage anyone from Xbox.com on your PC
You cant send picture messages via Vision Cam
You cant Video Chat with Vision Cam

And when youre so used to those its like youve lost a limb when you cant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may be back online soon!   I may be back online soon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may be back online soon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 General Chat-
Jump to: