Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.55am and bored *sighs*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

2.55am and bored *sighs* Empty
PostSubject: 2.55am and bored *sighs*   2.55am and bored *sighs* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:02 pm

Just in case youre wondering about the sudden influx of news articles at 2am then its because I couldnt sleep and got bored so I went on a massive searching-for-games-news-to-post bender.

I was in bed at about 9-10pm because our sleeping pattern is so messed up atm, and thought that going to bed early would kickstart it back to normal...I guess I was wrong.

Ive been awake since 00:45am (when I initially woke up I thought the time must be about 4am ish, I was in a state of shock when I got up to check the clock). Since that time Ive also been playing Pokemon Pearl.

ARGH! Any advice on getting to sleep would be greatly appreciated!

*goes off to try to sleep again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2.55am and bored *sighs*   2.55am and bored *sighs* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:09 pm

Check the timestamp. 8 minutes after you!

Anyways, there are always achievement points to get. And if you're really bored, read the last few comments on this thread.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7661041353/m/5761072875/p/7
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: 2.55am and bored *sighs*   2.55am and bored *sighs* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:10 am

Verflucht wrote:
Check the timestamp. 8 minutes after you!

Anyways, there are always achievement points to get. And if you're really bored, read the last few comments on this thread.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7661041353/m/5761072875/p/7

Just managed to get my arse out of bed, thats why I didnt reply straight away.

Oohh so thats what you look like afro (sorry I couldnt resist that emoticon lol)

To be honest Ive not been in the mood to play my 360, I feel really bad neglecting it, plus after Benjamin sold his 360 (to partially fund his Elite) I've let him use my 360. I did have a go on the Bioshock Demo yesterday and I have to say im impressed (was funny when I had 3 bots following me after I hacked them plus hacking the turret in the bathroom!). I need a Gold account too, I feel a bit deflated only having a Silver account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2.55 and bored   2.55am and bored *sighs* I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:06 am

well what helps me is i play on my xbox till 2.00 then i usually go on my pc till 4 then i go downstairs make a brew then after ive made a brew i go in shower come uptsairs then go on pc .... on week days i go bed at 4.00 am so at 2 i go on my pc defrag it then search the internet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 5.06 in morning and bored   2.55am and bored *sighs* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:09 pm

its like 5.05 in the morning now and on pgr4 upto now ive got 500.000kudo,s and im nakered but icant be bothered going bed ill read my xbox magazine. been on pgr4 since 10.00 lastnight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.55am and bored *sighs*   2.55am and bored *sighs* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.55am and bored *sighs*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: