Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The meaning behind your gamertag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The meaning behind your gamertag Empty
PostSubject: The meaning behind your gamertag   The meaning behind your gamertag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:56 pm

My tag is actually a compromise, because my original idea was too long. Basically, at sixth form, my nickname ended up being Virgin Destroyer, for obvious reasons. It has always stuck, so everything electronic I can give a name, is called Virgin Destroyer. Like my PC, the bluetooth name for my phone, everything. It was going to be my gamertag, but it was two characters too long and I hate misspelled tags, so I thought I'd go for Vice Destroyer. Pronounced in a very deep, gravely "american cinema advert" voice. I settled for Vice, because my first name is Victor and because it keeps the inherent insult that my friends came up with when you look at my tags initials.

Just a little in-joke for me, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: The meaning behind your gamertag   The meaning behind your gamertag I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:26 pm

Only a small group of people know about mine.

Its basically FMG spelt phonetically, it stands for FluffyMalteserGirl!

To cut a long story short its origin came from a silly late night MSN convo where I was passing maltesers to my MSN friend via text/action-speak detailing how I was throwing them to her out the window and its journey crossing the country gathering Fluff on the way.

Now you know!
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: The meaning behind your gamertag   The meaning behind your gamertag I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:20 am

At school, I was known as Honey Monster thanks to me being blessed/cursed with quite the head of hair (I was also called Wolf/Wolfman) and my build. My brother heard of this and dubbed me Sasquatch - now a running joke between us. Also quite appropriate, really, due to my liking for being outdoors...

The 81 part is from my year of birth
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: The meaning behind your gamertag   The meaning behind your gamertag I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 2:59 pm

I don't know why I chose Goingslow in the end to be quite honest, it has proven to be at times rather apt when I get my behind whipped by a country mile, and also at times rather ironic when I'm the one holding said whip!!! I'd like to think it's a little funny, at least the xbox customer service guy though so as I told him my main tag is Goingslow and my 2nd for downloading arcade demos is almoststopped (I don't like it that demos for arcade games go on your gamertag)
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: The meaning behind my gamertag :   The meaning behind your gamertag I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:26 am

Well there isnt much really but im changing it soon ill give you some info when i am i put y gt as XI MANUNITED IX because xi means xtreme intentions wich was are website and manunited because it was resonable and its my best football team
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: The meaning behind your gamertag   The meaning behind your gamertag I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:33 pm

ERRR's My nickname, skating's what I do and 151, well its just a number I've used for a while. First it was 15, then 1500, then 150, finally, 151
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meaning behind your gamertag   The meaning behind your gamertag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meaning behind your gamertag
Page 1 of 1