Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you look like your Avatar?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Do you look like your Avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Do you look like your Avatar?   Do you look like your Avatar? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:57 am

Ok since we've had Facebook on our Xbox 360's I've been looking at my friends photos and noticed that some people really do base themselves on their Avatars.

I used to make my Avatar look like me but recently I just go with what I fancy.

Feel free to post any images to prove it!
Back to top Go down
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

PostSubject: Re: Do you look like your Avatar?   Do you look like your Avatar? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:28 am

To be honest i think Micosofts attempt at the mini representations of you as avatars are very good.

You get a wide selection of customisations from your hair style all the way down to your choice of shoes.

The new additions such as the pets and the toys you can get mark it that much more fun! My favourite is the Skateboard.

What do you think of the customisation options of your avatar?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Do you look like your Avatar?   Do you look like your Avatar? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 am

They are good, but not perfect. But then again I'm the kind of person who will happily spend hours customising an avatar in other games (Sims, Guitar Hero etc). So as good as the options are, I find some are limited.

I also have a love-hate relationship with the skateboard options, why oh why do the guys get a choice of 3 Skateboards on the girls only get 2!?! Saying that I still got one for my Avatar, just don't use it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you look like your Avatar?   Do you look like your Avatar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you look like your Avatar?
Page 1 of 1