Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter? Empty
PostSubject: Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?   Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 am

Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

PostSubject: Re: Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?   Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 am

To be honest i don't really see the difference either apart from the original four catergories that you can choose from originally like the Underground, Recreation, Family, and Pro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?   Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:17 am

Well if you read the article you will see that I'm not referring to the pre-defined categories provided by Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
ace1jonb

ace1jonb

PostSubject: Re: Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?   Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:14 am

Ah well i have just finished reading your article and you do have a very good point as i never thought of the gaming world like that but its all true!

I regard myself as a causual gamer who really uses the time i spend to enjoy myself in the evening to relax and unwind. These days I do the same but since the technology has moved alot since the PS1 for example i use my XBOX time as a form of socailising aswell.

Everyso often i find myself inside a obsession phase suxh as the one i am in currently grinding away trying to get to the next level on FM3. I think it just depends on your gaming interests and how your feeling that day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ace1jonb
Raving Fluff

PostSubject: Re: Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?   Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 am

Gaming online can be like a warzone! I remember when I had a Xbox 1 and playing games like PGR2 and Halo 2 online, I'd get people going on about how Halo is the bestest ever and if you play other stuff online then your crap.

I wouldnt say people why only play facebook or flash games are propper gamers, those apps just pass the time, its not competitive or anything.

If you play full games on a console or a PC Id say thats propper gaming. But thats just me saying that, im not being mean or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?   Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog Update: Casual or Hardcore, Does it really matter?
Page 1 of 1