Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lowest price for points I've seen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goingslow
Goingslow

Lowest price for points I've seen Empty
PostSubject: Lowest price for points I've seen   Lowest price for points I've seen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:02 am

Just browsing the old interweb and came across these on zavvi (Virgin). Best price I have found, even beating play.com
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Lowest price for points I've seen   Lowest price for points I've seen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:25 pm

Hmmm...I'll have to check them out next time I'm in town, I know theres sometimes a price difference between online and in-store but both Zavvi and HMV seem to keep similar prices between the stores and their online counterparts.

I know its only a few pounds difference but the way I see it is that the money I save is the cost of bus fair into town.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Lowest price for points I've seen   Lowest price for points I've seen I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:34 pm

Is it me or has the price of these points gone up since M$ redesigned the packaging for points.

I was in town today and Zavvi had 2100 for £18 and HMV had the same amount for £19.99!!!

They were £17.50 originally.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Lowest price for points I've seen   Lowest price for points I've seen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:42 am

On zavvi.co.uk they're still £15 for 2100, packagaing is completly over the top, all that for a 15 digit code is just crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: Lowest price for points I've seen   Lowest price for points I've seen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:51 am

Goingslow wrote:
On zavvi.co.uk they're still £15 for 2100, packagaing is completly over the top, all that for a 15 digit code is just crazy.

I did notice that most online stores are still selling them at their original price, but we can't buy online anymore.
Back to top Go down
tomt207

tomt207

PostSubject: Re: Lowest price for points I've seen   Lowest price for points I've seen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:57 am

wel wen i went into gamestation the uvva day i wanted 2 buy sum mp and i was planning on getting the 1 around 2000 for 20 quid which is what they usually are and there was only one that were like 40 quid for like 4000? i dont need all that all i wanted was 2000! that really annoyed me!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowest price for points I've seen   Lowest price for points I've seen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lowest price for points I've seen
Page 1 of 1