Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever feel like giving up on certain things?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Ever feel like giving up on certain things? Empty
PostSubject: Ever feel like giving up on certain things?   Ever feel like giving up on certain things? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:22 pm

As the title states, do you ever feel like giving up on things? I'm not talking petty non important things. I mean does anyone ever feel like they've done so much for other people then feel that it was all for nothing?

Theres this other site I post on and for a long time I've wanted to be accepted into the whole community, only I never will, thats how I am feeling now anyway. There never seems to be anything going on yet some of the posters on there that to me come across as being b*tchy (towards me in some cases) are seen as great people!

Theres also something related to Game Nights too, nothing to do with the Splurge other than its one reason why I created this place, this other site offers something similar, only I never get invited to any of their games...but then hear from other people about how great the game session was. Have I done something wrong? I can't see that I have and this upsets me (sounds petty but believe me there are other things too that are getting to me).

Maybe I'm just ranting or something. I'm not too sure.

Just ignore me.
Back to top Go down

Ever feel like giving up on certain things? Empty
PostSubject: Other site's :   Ever feel like giving up on certain things? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:45 pm

What it seem's like is that you have gone and got mixed up with the wrong people , now adays most people dont care for there site's the way they should and cant be ass'ed with the members alls they want is a site and some games played .
Example you try your best to keep this site going and have tried thousand's of times to get game night's sorted and splurge is one site im all ways on most people just go on the site just for game's and not just for chatting that's why you might feel left out . So just ignore them and stay away or if your that upset tell them why . You see not everyone on there site's are bothered about there members or freinds its just " oh " look at me look at my site .
Back to top Go down

Ever feel like giving up on certain things?
Page 1 of 1